Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EOTech on an M4- 552 or 557 ?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I just recently sold my eotech 552 because after about a 100 yds or so my old eyes just couldn't make out much with it. CQB I feel it to be the best thing out there. That said I sold it to buy an accupoint with a larue mount, $705 from Grant. I haven't received it yet but I tried one out in gander mountain and feel I need the extra magnification for the longer shots.
    "We prepare, so we don't end up at the superdome"- unknown

"IMHO, if you wanted to shoot crap ammo, you should have bought a crap upper. It makes baby Jesus cry when he sees crap ammo put through a nice upper."- C4IGrant

Feedback Score
    An AccuPoint/SPR-E combo is hard to beat. While some folks bash the CQ/T it is a good optic for some folks who know a thing or two about glass, weapons and how to use both.
    One (and there are more than one) of the beefs I hear regarding the CQ/T is its "...like looking through a straw" FOV. Go pick one up and see for yourself (and also look at Leupy's published numbers for it) and you may notice that it is far from "straw" like IMO.

Now, having said all that, the AccuPoint is the better of the two on several fronts. But you really should do the leg work and figure out what some of those fronts are as you may disagree with what I or anyone else has said regarding same. Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12