Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inspired DMR build

Feedback Score
    OP, What are you considering for optics?

Feedback Score
    I'm leaning towards the Vortex Viper HS-T 4-16x44. I plan to use the rifle for varmint hunting and paper/steel at distance.

Feedback Score
    Nice rifle. I'm in a bit of a pickle as I'm considering something like this as well(your pic didn't help). What's the barrel profile and twist? Why a 13" rail and not longer?

Feedback Score
    Odin Works calls it their 3-Gun Profile. It has a 1:8 button twist. HERE is a link to the barrel on Odin Work's site. I have used several of their barrels and have been very pleased with the results.
    I owned two Geissele 13" rails prior to buying this one. It was something I'm familiar with. They are top quality and rock solid. I based this build off of that Magpul gun I saw on their website. My first impression was "Oh Sh!t, That looks awesome. I want one". In putting it together, I stayed true to original look as much as I could. That was what hooked me in the first place. Plus as I said I'm very familiar with the 13" mk8 rail so it was a no brainier.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Someday i will buy a ubr....but today is not that day.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    They are a bit heavy but they are solid. Pricey but I have no regrets. I'm looking forward to the Gen 2 coming out but I have no plans to replace mine.

I installed the SSA-E yesterday. I don't have a range class tomorrow so I will get to spend some quality time shooting it.....finally.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDR556 View Post
    They are a bit heavy but they are solid. Pricey but I have no regrets. I'm looking forward to the Gen 2 coming out but I have no plans to replace mine.

I installed the SSA-E yesterday. I don't have a range class tomorrow so I will get to spend some quality time shooting it.....finally.
    I just don't know anyone that uses one. I like to get a hand on things before I buy it

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    I put a UBR on my first AR build and loved it! VERY solid stock!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    How is the cheek weld with that stock/sight setup?

I put on a RISR in preparation for my strike eagle but now that I have them I think it's too high.

Feedback Score
    Beautiful rifle. I have an open question how does Odin compares to Noveske?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast