Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New sub $1K Arsenal SLR-107R

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

New sub $1K Arsenal SLR-107R

New Arsenal AK under a grand . . .

Standard butt stock with either black furniture (SLR107-11) for $849.99 or plum furniture (SLR107-11P) $869.99.

http://www.k-var.com/shop/SLR107-11.html
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I just saw this on FB last night! Go figure, I finally pull the trigger on picking up an Arsenal AK in November, splurge for a SAM7 (all the 7.62 SLRs were out of stock), and now they come out with what I wanted for $400 less...grrrr I love my SAM7, but $400 is like 2 cases of 7.62x39 and the SLR is 0.7 lbs lighter.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Man that's a great price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I like it. I kind of want it. Want one of their side folders more though, but that is an attractive price considering what I see junk AKs going for.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Good to see Arsenal getting into the mid-priced AK game with some quality Bulgy's. I may have to pick one up soon, I have been looking for a quality sub $1k AK.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    This is exciting news. I've been shooting my SLR107 a lot lately and wouldn't mind picking up another. I really hope we start seeing similar occurances industry wide.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Not a true AKM. The front sight is AK-47. The gas block is AK74.

Would love to see that with laminated furniture.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I'd get a SAM-7 instead, the ones I've handled don't feel any heavier than my SLR-107FR I already have. I also like the side folding capability as well. However, this is still a great price, hopefully it will shut up the "Arsenal is overpriced!" types.

I hope these new SLRs come standard with 1 (10) 30 rounder, I still don't understand why 7.62x39mm offerings come with that stupid 10 rounder?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    I like it. I kind of want it. Want one of their side folders more though, but that is an attractive price considering what I see junk AKs going for.
    I've been holding out for a side folder too, but just heard 2018. FML.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Does the SLR have the stock trunnion that is compatible with Magpul's AK stocks? I know my SAM7 isn't because milled Arsenals use a different trunnion that requires grinding to fit Magpul stocks.
    Do not go gentle into that good night...rage, rage against the dying of the light - Dylan Thomas

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast