Thread: withdrawn "parted out"

Feedback Score
    14 (94%)

withdrawn "parted out"

First unconditional "I'll take it" gets the item. Immediate payment is expected after deal is agreed upon. If after 30 minutes the item hasn't been paid for then it goes to the next person in line. I will use time stamp in the thread to see who gets it. Payment is via PayPal only and no echecks. Make sure you have funds available in your PayPal to transfer immeadietely. If payment is made and hold is put on it thru PayPal, I will promptly cancel that transaction and refund it back to you. I ship USPS priority mail on the next business day after payment is cleared and available in my PayPal account. I will send over tracking info as soon as the item is on its way. I am absolutely in no way responsible for an item once it leaves my possession. Priority shipping includes a standard insurance amount of $50, so if you feel as though you want more please just let me know and we will add the cost to the final price. If you want an item post "I'll take it" in the thread here and then follow up with an email or Private Message "email is quicker" to me including your shipping info and any special requests and I will then give you my PayPal info. I also reserve the right to sell to whom I wish. If you have any questions or would like any additional pictures I am happy to help so just ask.

Email contact: mjpbmwe46@yahoo.com

Up for sale is an excellent condition complete lower with many new upgraded parts. Spikes Tactical Honey Badger lower with Spikes lower parts kit installed, Geissele SD-E trigger "less than 50 rounds", Vltor A5 system with 7 position buffer tube with Magpul sling mount end plate, KNS anti roll pin set, MFT Minimalist Stock,

This lower has very low round count "less than 200 on the lower receiver itself but less on some of the parts" as it was part of my panic building that took place before the election. Very minor rub marks on the lower receiver itself but nothing that wouldn't be on a brand new one after a few trips to the range. My price includes shipment to your FFL.

Sale price Was $420, Now $350 includes shipping to your FFL.

Last edited by mjpgolf1; 01-24-17 at 13:33.

Feedback Score
    14 (94%)
    Lowered to $350