Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Knight's Armament stripped lowers coming soon

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Only if you're not collecting your KAC goodies as you pose tactically with your H&K while fondling your egs and shooting smack.
    ........stalker

Feedback Score
    The moto is "Just say NO to Drugs!" KAC was never mentioned, we are all safe.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SiGfever View Post
    The moto is "Just say NO to Drugs!" KAC was never mentioned, we are all safe.
    I think the thesis is that KAC can be a spendy but worthwhile hobby.

Even if one ends up living in a refrigerator box in Bumville....as long as they have a stack of SR-15 lowers; Life Well Lived, I say.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I think the thesis is that KAC can be a spendy but worthwhile hobby.

Even if one ends up living in a refrigerator box in Bumville....as long as they have a stack of SR-15 lowers; Life Well Lived, I say.

So I'm learning... Oof.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Boltcarrier.com might sell more of these if their SR-15 Lower Receiver page didn't say, "Knight's Armament has not been accepting orders for lower receivers for nearly a year now. Hopefully they'll resume soon. Until then, this category is just a placeholder."

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herknav View Post
    Boltcarrier.com might sell more of these if their SR-15 Lower Receiver page didn't say, "Knight's Armament has not been accepting orders for lower receivers for nearly a year now. Hopefully they'll resume soon. Until then, this category is just a placeholder."
    Didn't stop them from selling out in 1-2 days.

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    I think he meant to say "Bolt carrier would sell more of these if they had more."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I know I need one.... I mean two. One with the KAC larger controls, and one built standard. Beautiful rollmark and look to these.
    Yea I gave in and ordered two myself. I have absolutely no need for them and not only have multiple complete ar-15's but I have like 5 stripped lowers collecting dust.

I'll end up making something out of one of them at least. Not sure what yet but I'll have to figure something out.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    Yea I gave in and ordered two myself. I have absolutely no need for them and not only have multiple complete ar-15's but I have like 5 stripped lowers collecting dust.

I'll end up making something out of one of them at least. Not sure what yet but I'll have to figure something out.
    These need mates.... and that isn't even counting all of the KAC theme uppers.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    I ordered one but have no builds I need it for. I was thinking I might do a dissipator build or a Mk12 mod 1 with this lower. Would be fun builds.

Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast