Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778

Thread: Knight's Armament stripped lowers coming soon

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Socom Elite View Post
    I just received my lower today. It came with a trigger guard. I don’t know if they are just throwing in a revised trigger guard with all of their lowers or if they are inspecting the lowers and just throwing in the new TG if needed. Also there is a little bandaid etched on the new TG to show its different it’s in a place that won’t be seen when installed though. There is no KAC logo on the bottom. I already bought a KAC TG. I don’t know if it’ll fit or not yet. I won’t get a chance to try put this lower together until Tuesday.
    The regular KAC trigger guard fit right in my lower. So I guess I have a spare bandaid TG now. Maybe I’ll use it as a keychain.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Out of stock now, funny before grant put these together I bought a KAC stripped lower an a colts LPK lol, great minds think a like. The bandaid on the KAC guard is pretty neat, I love the looks of the KAC trigger guard , I just don't like the feel. The sharp edges digs into your fingers over time , will run the skin raw shooting for awhile.

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778