Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ar parts site

Feedback Score

Ar parts site

so I am looking to build a new 300 blk and stumbled upon a new ... well new for me site Arpartsfinder.com

has anyone used this site it seems to be good has almost everything?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Why use a new unknown when there are plenty of sites with well earned positive reputations.

Feedback Score
    Well it keeps track of what site has what in stock almost like a google for Ar's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JulyAZ View Post
    Why use a new unknown when there are plenty of sites with well earned positive reputations.
    Other than midway, brownells, and cheaperthandirt what good websites are out there? I've been having a lot of trouble locating .308 AR parts or websites that have large inventories

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by brynjanca View Post
    Other than midway, brownells, and cheaperthandirt what good websites are out there? I've been having a lot of trouble locating .308 AR parts or websites that have large inventories

Primary Arms.

http://www.primaryarms.com/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Yeah that ones not far from my house so I've been scouring them and red barn armory, but they're out of stock on a lot of 308 parts so I was curious of any hidden gems I wasn't privy to.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Midway: pricey and shrinking selection
    Brownells: pricey
    CTD: that which shall not be named

There is a sticky "where to buy it" thread worth checking out as well.

D'oh! Misread and thought you wanted .308 Win parts, then saw you want 300BLK parts. Much easier to find. Check out any/all of these:
    Bravo Company (BCM)
    AIM Surplus
    Rainier Arms
    Primary Arms
    JoeBobOutfitters
    Last edited by SomeOtherGuy; 02-09-17 at 10:36.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Midway: pricey and shrinking selection
    Brownells: pricey
    CTD: that which shall not be named

There is a sticky "where to buy it" thread worth checking out as well.

D'oh! Misread and thought you wanted .308 Win parts, then saw you want 300BLK parts. Much easier to find. Check out any/all of these:
    Bravo Company (BCM)
    AIM Surplus
    Rainier Arms
    Primary Arms
    JoeBobOutfitters
    I actually am looking for.308 parts the original poster was looking for 300blk but thanks I'll check out that sticky!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I actually am looking for.308 parts the original poster was looking for 300blk but thanks I'll check out that sticky!
    Oh - then I'll retype what I had said before:

I don't know of any one place that has a full range of .308 AR parts other than DPMS, which is probably not what you want. I would research and identify the brand and model of each type part you want, then do a web search to find who sells it and has the best price. With luck you may find multiple parts at one company, but you might not. Piecing together the best .308 Win AR parts for a homebuild may require buying from a bunch of different companies. My 2 cents.

The .308 Win AR aftermarket is improving, but in many cases you can buy a decent factory complete .308 rifle for about the same price, or less, compared to piecing it together from decent quality parts. I also don't think you can currently piece together something of the same quality as a KAC, LMT MWS, or Daniel Defense .308 rifle from aftermarket parts.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    DSG Arms, Primary Arms, Brownells, Midway, all very solid performers with great service records.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast