View Poll Results: How Far Will the Left Go to Defeat Trump?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • No further than the usual whining and melodrama. They're too cowardly.

59 16.91%
  • There will be a lot more broken windows, torched cars, and blocking of highways

211 60.46%
  • An American version of the IRA: Car bombs, daily murders of police officers, assassinations, etc.

68 19.48%
  • Full civil war: Large factions will form and fight a conventional war.

11 3.15%
Page 1 of 102 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Does the Left Have the Balls for an Actual War?

Feedback Score

Does the Left Have the Balls for an Actual War?

With all this protesting and VERY inflammatory rhetoric suggesting that we need to overthrow the Trump Administration, how far do you think the left is willing to go to completely take over the country? Will they continue to simply be whiny, smug, and melodramatic? Will they up the rioting to the point of putting the country into a state of emergency? Will we see our version of The Troubles, and have organized, armed, leftist militias carrying out a terrorism campaign with car bombs, assassinations, and kidnappings? Or will California and/or New York and/or the New England states actually attempt to secede and be willing to fight a civil war in order to do so?

Frankly, right now, I think the left is too cowardly. Also, I think that many don't, in their hearts, believe in their own rhetoric, as much as they WISH what they believed was true; thus, they aren't yet willing to die for it. However, it seems like some groups, especially the black supremacist groups, are moving in the direction of terrorism.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Oh hell no, they're the biggest bunch of pussies in the universe.

Feedback Score
    The only way to right this country is to hope they are stupid enough to start something.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Don't overlook crazy. We're not in Kansas anymore.
    Mala striga deleta est. (The wicked witch is finished.)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think they might be stupid enough to start but also super quick to flash the unfair oppressed victim card.

I've seen people bow up and spit and get loud but when the maglites come out and people

go belly down they are also quick to scream and cry "brutality".

To be fair, I think the James Yeager bunch are pussies too.

Really....I think we should all remember the Bhudda on this one; "Don't start nothing won't be nothing"

And on the darker side of that coin, they will cry for help and mercy long before I will.

This isn't TV. No afterlife guaranteed. You can stay home, play some PS4, binge watch TV. and live yo' life.

OR

You can damage and burn what others work to build, threaten and harass others who believe differently, and get a bullet in your heart for trying to murder someone else and end up in a pine box.

Those are the choices

Can't eat your cake and have it too.

If HRC won, I'd have said "that sucks, FIDO".

But if they want to play out a Rage Against the Machine album then...I have no problem blacking out my face, putting on Tiger Stripes, and working on my ear necklace.

But.....I would hope people get over themselves instead

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Actual war? Nah... there are certainly a few Ayers types that will certainly bomb, but for the most part you are talking about (as I said in another thread) people who will literally shit their pants at the mere sight of a gun. So, more dupes with bandanna covered faces breaking windows and shouting "we want free lattes and TV's!"

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Balls? No... Lack of brains.... Yes.

Don't forget about the "other left" with riots in the street, destroying their own neighborhoods, burning cars, looting businesses, cutting fire hoses, attacking police, etc. All it takes is one of those groups to not lose interest after a few nights of tear gas, and rubber bullets. Especially in this climate where "they" feel like the world is ending, after the previous administration refused to condemn said behavior, and now Trump as POTUS who is obviously not going to stand for their crap. We all know how animals react when backed into a corner.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

To be fair, I think the James Yeager bunch are pussies too.
    I'd almost completely forgotten about ole yeller.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm betting on a lot more of riots disguised as protests. The left, in general, doesn't have the stomach for the blood of an all out war, not even a the slow simmer of Ireland's IRA. They start bombing and killing "nazis"(IE those they feel are supporters of the right.) start seeing the dead bodies of children, of those who just try to live their lives, they will lose support, and they will end up losing a lot of support. The only danger might be pissing off those who might not have as much to lose as others, which I hope, for everyone's sake doesn't happen because that could turn a cold war hot.

With that said, what we need to go after isn't just the little ones, the rioters, the looters, though locking them up isn't a bad thing, we need to go after the brains and the funding of the organizations backing the violence. Those backing them. We also need to get the media either to report the truth and not spin. Or get the facts out there properly and get people to think for themselves.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I would not personally spend a single moment of my time believing these emotional barbarians have abandoned their capacity for doing harm to others' bodies.

With that said we clearly see a group with an ability and an interest in doing violence and harm, as well as a group which can not apparently handle doing violence themselves, and with that you have the minority of 'movers' with a majority of those who would be complacent to the acts of violence.
    Last edited by Leuthas; 01-28-17 at 21:37. Reason: maga
    Nobody ever got shot climbing over the wall into East Berlin.

Delivering the most precision possible, at the greatest distance possible, with the highest rate of fire possible.

Page 1 of 102 1231151101 ... LastLast