Thread: Denton Fairgrounds "Gun Show" Fail

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Denton Fairgrounds "Gun Show" Fail

Don't do it.

I paid $8 and spent 10 minutes of my life to walk by coffee mugs, $15 G2 PMAGS, wood carving crap and candy bars.

I saw it all in 10 minutes. They must have made a killing cycling people through at $8 each.

I haven't been to a gun show in years and this experience just solidified the fact that I never will again.

Coordinator was "Whipp Farm Productions".
    I posted this on a local forum and thought it may save some people a little heartache here as well.

ETA;

I made contact with someone who can speak on behalf of "Whipp Farm Productions". I was told that going forward there will not be coffee mug vendors.
    Last edited by Leaveammoforme; 01-29-17 at 02:23.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I haven't been to the Denton Gun Show, but the ones held at Will Rogers in Ft Worth are usually a waste of time. High prices and lots of shysters. I've pretty much stopped going to the shows unless I just wanna spend $8 to be entertained by the patrons.

NC

Quote Originally Posted by Leaveammoforme View Post
    I posted this on a local forum and thought it may save some people a little heartache here as well.

ETA;

I made contact with someone who can speak on behalf of "Whipp Farm Productions". I was told that going forward there will not be coffee mug vendors.