Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Brain Bucket Thread

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Update... the shroud on the Hard Headed Veterans helmet seems to be out of spec. Just got my NODs and the Wilcox G24 has some play in the HHV shroud. I have a Wilcox shroud on an Crye Nightcap and the lockup is solid. I will swap them until I hear back from HHV.
    ..It was you to me who taught
    In Jersey anythings' legal, as long as you don't get caught.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Update... the shroud on the Hard Headed Veterans helmet seems to be out of spec. Just got my NODs and the Wilcox G24 has some play in the HHV shroud. I have a Wilcox shroud on an Crye Nightcap and the lockup is solid. I will swap them until I hear back from HHV.
    I had a Wilcox that had some play too. I try to always use the Wilcox mounts as matched sets now. But I'm super OCD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mig1nc View Post
    I had a Wilcox that had some play too. I try to always use the Wilcox mounts as matched sets now. But I'm super OCD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have some OCD as well. I don't like the play one bit. I wish the mount had a way to adjust to non spec shrouds.
    ..It was you to me who taught
    In Jersey anythings' legal, as long as you don't get caught.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    What about DH132B CVC helmets? A buddy told me about a guy who gets them and retrofits them with rails and Wilcox NVG mounts, Ops Core suspension for 400

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Very common with that type of helmet, more often than not the shrouds are out of spec on the chinese helmets.

If it locks but is a little sloppy you could jury rig it via a piece of sticky velcro on the inside of the shroud to mate up with a piece of sticky velcro on the backside of the mount. That's if it's just a little slop, may not work in all instances.

Or change the shroud.
    Site Advertiser

www.jrhenterprises.com
    Ask about M4carbine.net discounts

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718