Quote Originally Posted by Defaultmp3 View Post
If you or anyone else is interested, PM me, I know of a discount code for Ops Core when ordering directly from them (good for anything on the site, everything Ops Core in that pic I used the code on). Down side is you'll have a lengthy wait, but they do not charge until they ship.
They have a really good mil discount, so I’m bitching and don’t even have to pay full price so a little dramatic. I’m still working on priorities for things that are more likely to get banned so that’s where all my money goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Don't Tread On Me View Post
Wake, didn’t you have a Crye airframe? What was it about that helmet that you didn’t like?
I did and had a longer response typed out but Tapatalk deleted it... bottom line is I prefer thin pads like the Team Wendy setup and couldn’t make those work with the helmet that well, and even worse when I ran Peltors underneath. I wear those as war pro a lot without the helmet so I’d like it to work underneath the helmet and not just mounted to the rails. Obviously the amps would solve that but again, $.

I currently have a Gentex TBH. It’s noticeably heavier than the Airframe but I was willing to trade that for the slight upgrade in protection. The downside is that the shell fits me well (I think) but the chinstrap is too small so it’s super tight with Peltors on. Opscore said they didn’t have a larger option with the occ dial so my best hope is the CBRN extender, which seems odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk