Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Brain Bucket Thread

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mig1nc View Post
    I'm trying, but I can't remember who it was, but somebody came out with a scrim style helmet cover recently. It had fitment for the cool guy helmets, Ops Core, Mtek, etc... Anybody recall what it was?

EDIT: Quick Google found this, but this isn't the one I was thinking of: https://www.beezcombatsystems.com/co...42140139454711
    Yeah, I've seen that one and it looks solid. They also have a few other scrim covers for packs and even a thermal barrier blanket that looks awesome.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    If you are buying an Opscore knockoff helmet like the HHV be warned that the actual Opscore rails etc. aren't going to line up with the screw holes. A friend of mine bought one and I gave him some of my OPSC rails and NVG mount and they wouldn't line up properly.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Yeah, I've seen that one and it looks solid. They also have a few other scrim covers for packs and even a thermal barrier blanket that looks awesome.
    A little late but I found a website that let you have small samples of webbing. Added 2 "winter" squares to my PC and another to my helmet for a similar look... for like $5.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Nutsof makes two different cover patterns depending on whether or not you want southern "Rounded" (oak) or northern (maple) leaves:

Feedback Score
    Hhv ballistic
    The mesh cover works well, but i took it off for nowgetting the nv set up.
    Jrh l3unfilmed pvs14
    Ax14pro (awesome)
    Wilcox g24
    Eog mini admin Pouch
    Impact sports with nightfighter gel cups
    Last edited by MegademiC; 12-21-22 at 22:35.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324