Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: INFORCE APL COMPACT

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Tombstone tactical had the best price when I ordered. It was 105 delivered

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Here's my setup. Just waiting on my holster from high threat concealment to come in.

Just from handling the light, I think it's going to be perfect for concealed carry. The switching is intuitive and I think the output and beam are a reasonable for the size and purpose of the light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I love this light. It is perfect for edc and plenty bright when it is dark out. I am not spotting at 100 yards with my carry piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Has anyone put this light through a rigorous torture test? What are the long-term user saying about this light? Is it holding up? Is it reliable? Does the battery need constant replacement?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ive ran it in competition for several hundred rounds and its going on my duty gun. Ill let you know if it fails but im fairly confident it wont

Feedback Score
    Are the switches less sensitive than the larger APL? Mine had a habit of being bumped on and killing the battery in the holster.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    FWIW, my review of the APLc:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just ran mine thru a low light training class. Battery life is exactly where they said towards the end I noticed heavy lumen loss before swapping batteries

Feedback Score
    I know this is an old thread...I couldn’t find anything more recent. I just wanted to know how your lights were holding up. Any issues after a few years and hopefully a lot more rounds?

Feedback Score
    I have about 1500 rounds through mine on my G19. A few hundred of those are +P 124gn GoldenSabers/PDX1. About 1000 of those are from a low light handgun class I took in October 2018. My G19 is my conceal carry. I have only had one problem with mine, after the low light course it seemed to be malfunctioning. I couldn't reliably turn it on. Turns out a light film of lube/cleaner worked it way in to the internals. When I removed the light head I wiped down the connections and all was well with the world. My battery life seems to be fine but I did put a fresh battery in for the class and replaced it after as well. I have noticed no draw down when the light isn't being used.

Its a great light for the G19 IMO. It keeps the small sized of a Glock 19 for concealed carry, gives enough light to work through most situations and thus far has been reliable. (I dont understand why people put an X300 on a G19...you might as well have a G17 or 34 at that point) I will say that around 75 yards is the limit for the light...and that is just to illuminate a target and fire at it, that is not for PID. When you get down to PID of a unknown target I would say the light is limited it around 35 yards give or take your ability to function under stress and the age of your eyes.

I have three holsters for it. A TRex Arms Sidecar. A TRex Arms Ragnarock. A modified Safariland 7TS (Was meant for a G19 with a TLR1, I cut it shorter)

My main is a G34 with an X300. I carry that whenever concealment is just an after thought or less.
    Last edited by TomPenguin5145; 07-16-19 at 01:42.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast