Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking at buying an SR-25.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Looking at buying an SR-25.

Money is not an issue. I have no need for the rifle..i just want it. Just trying to figure out if it is worth the extra $1,000 over the LMT or the LaRue. I understand that it is a great rifle. But can someone tell me why it is $1,000 more?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TacticalFun; 02-13-17 at 17:00.
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Cause it's Knights Armament and chicks dig it.
    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." — Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Feedback Score
    Chicks will dig talk like this even more.

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    Money is not an issue. I have no need for it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've said this before....no joke....
    When I got my ECC, the girl ringing me up and taking my 4473 didnt know what it was and looked at the invoice then asked me if I was single and doing anything later.

Dead. Damn. Serious.

Otherwise it has been a grand rifle. LMTs and LaRues are nice I guess but dat SR-25.

I like mine. You could cobble together an AR-10 but ......YOLO

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    In all seriousness the title of your thread and you stating money isn't an issue, why even ask why it's $1000 more. Just buy it
    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." — Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak44 View Post
    In all seriousness the title of your thread and you stating money isn't an issue, why even ask why it's $1000 more. Just buy it
    Thats what my wife said. I need to justify things to myself....i can have an obr and a atkr for roughly the same $. I have an sr15 and love it...but it took two months of thinking.

i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Thats what my wife said. I need to justify things to myself....i can have an obr and a atkr for roughly the same $. I have an sr15 and love it...but it took two months of thinking.

Well the last thing you want to do is get the OBR and think what if about the SR25

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak44 View Post
    Well the last thing you want to do is get the OBR and think what if about the SR25
    True. I wish i had a nice firearm shop near by to hold these things. Nicest .308 in town is a repr. I have a pof .308 and a nemo omen .300wm. Thats the extent of my selection.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Just buy one.

I couldn't really justify one either but now I own 2.

Feedback Score

Do you know why the sr15 has it over other guns? Should transfer over to the 308 variants.

Or you could save a little more and buy a mac10... real-life mac10.

You know what they say... "if you don't need it, get full-auto when it's an option."

And "If your buying for shits, might as well throw giggles in the buggy."
    Last edited by MegademiC; 02-13-17 at 18:21.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast