Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking at buying an SR-25.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma View Post
    OP needs more SR25s and a 7.62 QDC can and a 7.62 QDC CQB and a CQBSS with the H27 and some Knightvision.

I have a ECC, I want a DSR,EMC and a ECR test gun to morph into a M110. I need an EMC and M110 can as well. I also need a PVS14 and a hardened fortress with machine gun turrets.

KAC please make P/N 25847 for the love of god
    I showed my wife this and she said i can live in the truck with all of them.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    I would take that deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    Money is no object? Buy a vintage Rolex Submariner 5513 instead.
    4k is no object lol. 100k is different.

i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I've owned all three. If you want a laser cannon, get the LaRue. If you want something for the apocalypse, get an ACC. It's my favorite gas gun in any chambering.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Any reason you went with the ATACR 5-25 and the ACC. Figured that rifle would warrant a CQBSS and that optic would be better suited for the APR or if you wanted the 16" to go on the APC.

Just curious. I know some ACC's shoot lights out also.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    Any reason you went with the ATACR 5-25 and the ACC. Figured that rifle would warrant a CQBSS and that optic would be better suited for the APR or if you wanted the 16" to go on the APC.

Just curious. I know some ACC's shoot lights out also.
    Was an excuse to buy the scope. Only reason. If it ends up being to much for it i will put my 1-8 on it and the atacr will go on my creedmoor.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NongShim View Post
    I've owned all three. If you want a laser cannon, get the LaRue. If you want something for the apocalypse, get an ACC. It's my favorite gas gun in any chambering.
    You've said this before in another SR-25 thread a time or two. I have not personally handled a LaRue but have seen where lots of guys win comps and so forth with them.

Would you say it is their design/choice of barrel or some other schema to their design?

I would love an ACC but my ECC is still plenty handy and would be my 'I'm Never Coming Back Home' armageddon gun.

I have 20 year old SR-25 EMR 24" and it is a laser. No joke. Like I would almost pit it up against a rack grade bolt action. But I'm superstitious about it and thus don't shoot it much.

If you have any insights to an OBR, I'd love to hear them. A bit heavier? Anything else?

Of their configurations the fixed stock 18" looks the most interesting.

Thanks for any thoughts

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I want this problem. I'm thinking ,should I open a credit card to buy an acc, literally all week.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rapomstage3 View Post
    I want this problem. I'm thinking ,should I open a credit card to buy an acc, literally all week.
    There are 3 keymods and an mlok left on gb. Also one with a sb scope and a pre ban.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I'm a dealer. But cost isn't what you'd think. I'd be buying from Lawmens.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast