Quote Originally Posted by rjacobs View Post
I would have to talk to the owner and see if thats possible. Ive honestly never asked.

Once you get there and you claim a bay, its yours until you leave, but to pre-claim a bay, not sure. They will bring whatever steel out you want generally too. Last time I took a small group on a Saturday we had no problem getting a pistol bay, although it was 100 degrees outside.

The 2nd and 3rd weekends of every month they have competitions(steel match and 3 gun), but those are usually limited to pistol bays and the un-known distance range. The first weekend might be IPSC, but its not run by ETTS. The bigger AR bays are usually not used although I have seen one of the back bays being used for CCW range time. The long range is hit or miss with it being busy.
Yeah I would assume we'd have to get there fairly early to claim a bay. That's kinda what I was getting at. But if we could get it prior that would be cool too. We should definitely make this a reoccurring thing for guys that can't make the first meet dependent on dates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk