Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: M4C range day in North Texas

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nightchief View Post
    All these options!!! Great to see all this interest in getting together. Though we need to commit to a location. All of these options work for me. My main criteria is the freedom to shoot fmj ammo, and be able to shoot on the move, draw, etc. I can't stand places that only allow bench shooting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    It's more driving but sounds like a good option to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I should have mentioned that I'm not trying to hijack a meet up location or date. Just mentioned it since it's a constant & repeating event that may work for someone's schedule at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    I'll be shooting IDPA this Saturday just north of McKinney. Anyone want to join? I'll drive, shoot me a pm.
    I might roll with you. What range is it at? I would need to research it some to know if I could make it.

There's also a IDPA style match over at Dallas Pistol Club on Saturday.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    CCIDPA.org

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    CCIDPA.org
    If I read correctly, host range will be M160. It's a bit out of my range (drive time wise) plus I would need the pre-match 45 minute new guy flogging.

Thanks for offer though.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by echo5whiskey View Post
    Could always move it to the 11th.
    Well I just found out that 3-12 like probably be a travel day for me. And not travel to DFW. That just sucks.
    So Echo we'll have to watch from the sidelines.
    This really chaps me man. Bummer.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Well I just found out that 3-12 like probably be a travel day for me. And not travel to DFW. That just sucks.

We haven't committed to a date...we could make our gathering later in the month so that more can attend. I certainly don't want to show up and be the only one there!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yea I have to work on the 13th or whatever date y'all stated so that will not work.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    Yea I have to work on the 13th or whatever date y'all stated so that will not work.

How does Sunday, March 26 look to everyone?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nightchief View Post
    How does Sunday, March 26 look to everyone?
    After the 11th, I won't have any weekends off until October; but you guys do what works best for the whole. Maybe we can find a smaller group for a weekday shoot some time.

Seems par for the course for me. Lol.
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"It is better to be thought a fool and to remain silent, than to speak and remove all doubt." -Abraham Lincoln

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by echo5whiskey View Post
    After the 11th, I won't have any weekends off until October; but you guys do what works best for the whole. Maybe we can find a smaller group for a weekday shoot some time.

Seems par for the course for me. Lol.
    My work schedule changed too. I'm unavailable 3/12, so that pretty much kills the 3/12 weekend. What about Sunday 3/26?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Let's do this: I hate to be "that guy," but how about everyone post up all their available days for the month of March. I'll put it on a spreadsheet, and see what folks are available on what days. Maybe we can organize it that way. Any takers?
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"It is better to be thought a fool and to remain silent, than to speak and remove all doubt." -Abraham Lincoln

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast