Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint 3X-C vs. 3X magnifiers.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Glad you like it. I've been impressed with the 3X-C. The 3X military model is currently in hand and I'm starting to work with it. I think once more people start using both, the 3X-C will continue to outsell the .mil model. I wish I could put a percentage on the difference between the two, but it would be total guesstimation on my part. I should talk with my Aimpoint contacts and see if they have hard numbers.
    Thanks for posting the link to your article, it was excellent. Do you think the 3X-C is durable and rugged enough for full time use? And do you think the 6X is a better choice or too powerful for a 5.56 carbine or is the 3X a better option in your opinion? Thanks again for all of your invaluable information & advice.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Stick: Does the diopter adjustment have a locking ring? If not is it stiff enough to hold position during a hard days use?
    NRA Life Member

"WINNING" - When all of the liberal democrats and other libtards start throwing themselves off cliffs because they don't get their way...

JEDIsh: We are asked not to judge all muslims by the acts of a few extremists, but we are encouraged to judge all gun owners by extreme acts of the few.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Singlestack Wonder View Post
    Stick: Does the diopter adjustment have a locking ring? If not is it stiff enough to hold position during a hard days use?
    They don't have a locking ring but the diopter adjustment on mine takes more effort than the ones on my three scopes.
    "If force can take away liberty, force is necessary to preserve it. It is the hatred of violence alongside the willingness to use violence that preserves liberty. In order for us to live as free men, we have to hate the violence that takes away liberty, yet at the same time, we must embrace the violence that preserves it. That is the paradox our founders appreciated and made work for over 200 years."

-Christopher Brownwell

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Is there any real end user difference in the eye relief between the two models?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I didn't realize the mount wasn't included and costs almost $200.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Any update on the comparison of the 3X-C vs the 3X MAG-1?

Feedback Score
    I'm also interested in the comparison between the 3X-C and the 3X Mag-1. Does anybody have experience with both of them?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    Is there any real end user difference in the eye relief between the two models?
    The 3XC eye relief is pretty short. I would be interested to know if the expensive model's is better.

Feedback Score
    Any new info? Comparison?

Feedback Score
    86 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by B52U View Post
    The 3XC eye relief is pretty short. I would be interested to know if the expensive model's is better.
    The difference in eye relief is literally half an inch, and to me, it isn't that noticeable. I have the 3X-C mounted in the new Scalarworks mount, it meets all of my needs, and I have no worries about it not being rugged enough, as it is quite robust.
    Last edited by drtywk; 07-05-19 at 19:17.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast