Thread: What do I have

Feedback Score

What do I have

I have a 1 x 5 variable scope. It is a 30mm tube. It has a 2 min dot and a circle that is black during the daylight and can be turned on to red during low light. It does have different intensity settings. The brand name is Colt.
    I can not fine any info on this unit. I like, it functions well on my 16"HB.

Has anyone seen one of these? Quality? Dependability? I got this from Todd Jarret. He said he got it from COLT. Nothing more.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    "Being PARANOID is just plain smart thinking when they are really out to get you!"

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul45 View Post
    I have a 1 x 5 variable scope. It is a 30mm tube. It has a 2 min dot and a circle that is black during the daylight and can be turned on to red during low light. It does have different intensity settings. The brand name is Colt.
    I can not fine any info on this unit. I like, it functions well on my 16"HB.

Has anyone seen one of these? Quality? Dependability? I got this from Todd Jarret. He said he got it from COLT. Nothing more.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Post a pic of it if you can.
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    It's at the lake house in the vault. I'll take a picture this weekend when I return home.
    "Being PARANOID is just plain smart thinking when they are really out to get you!"