Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thoughts on Orion H40-w as a flashlight for my ar15?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If I need a new light, I'll be looking at the Streamlight Rail 1. Good Streamlight quality without the ridiculous price. These can be had for less than $90.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/934...aluminum-black
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Couldn't find anything bad about it, you say? I googled the light and within seconds I was reading terrible "just as good as" reviews on Amazon, but $60 thrown away is still cheaper than a Surefire so it's ok. How could you not find anything bad about it??

An Arisaka M300 is approximately $100 more than that light. It won't start flickering after a few uses, weighs less, and is more durable.

Have you ever shined a 500 lumen light at an interior wall at night? But if you're dead set on 500 lumens the Surefire M600U is like $230?
    Agree with your take on buy once cry once. But can we as a community of self defense & tactical shooters please for the love of God bury the long dead issue of blinding ourselves with a white light on white walls, mirrors, windows etc. ?

Velocitas, Opprimere,
    Violentia Operandi

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MOLON AABE View Post
    Agree with your take on buy once cry once. But can we as a community of self defense & tactical shooters please for the love of God bury the long dead issue of blinding ourselves with a white light on white walls, mirrors, windows etc. ?

Velocitas, Opprimere,
    Violentia Operandi
    Nope.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Nope.
    Don't point bright lights at white walls or mirrors. More light is better than less.

Velocitas, Opprimere,
    Violentia Operandi

Feedback Score
    $60 500 lumens? Then you might as well consider Streamlight 69260, 800 lumens, less than $500 for a tactical flashlight for weapons. My flashlight has been in use for more than a year, and the excellent waterproofing and hard materials work well after a bad use.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12