Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $400 SilencerCo Hybrid

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Glad you guys got refunded.

I don't get the emotional aspect of trying to score a deal over the logical aspect of "If it sounds too good to be true..." but some people are about that life.
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 03-08-17 at 07:31. Reason: Removed the "I told you so" part

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    If saving a few hundred dollars doesn't give you a little emotional boost for something you were likely to purchase anyway, you sir are a more fortunate man than I. "If it sounds too good to be true" really only applies when something is on the line. There was no way the retailer would not either provide the product or refund the money. Instead everyone received a $20 credit.

However, I have no intended use for that $20 credit. If someone can use it feel free to PM me. It's only good for a month.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatoCATM View Post
    If saving a few hundred dollars doesn't give you a little emotional boost for something you were likely to purchase anyway, you sir are a more fortunate man than I. "If it sounds too good to be true" really only applies when something is on the line. There was no way the retailer would not either provide the product or refund the money. Instead everyone received a $20 credit.

However, I have no intended use for that $20 credit. If someone can use it feel free to PM me. It's only good for a month.
    Your inbox is full...

You could get a pmag or 2 for $20. If you are really not going to use it. I'll take it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123