Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
Nice rifle! I was contemplating running a Aimpoint M4s on the ACC, instead of the CQBSS, but also wanted that little extra top end, and went the LPV route.

I haven't had a chance to run mine on steel but sounds like a good time if you ask me.

Do you plan on running a light on the rifle? Or for your needs, no. Just curious as the response I received a while back in another thread was that no one really used them for a thump in the night gun, and more of a fun/because I can own one answer. Soon as I got my ACC the light went on. I personally like to have some illumination.
I'm planning on picking up an mk6 1-6 pretty soon just waiting for a good deal on a used cmr-w reticle version to pop up.I'm in no real hurry so ill let someone else take that initial money loss on it lol. I'm planning on throwing a light on it just haven't got around to picking what I want and ordering it yet.Its just a fun gun for me and will only really be used for hog hunting at dusk and ringing some steel on the weekends.I have neighbors so I definitely don't want to be slinging 308 rounds in different directions in the middle of the night.