Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Knights Armament SR-25 show us your setup / discussion thread

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double3 View Post
    I have a 1-6 MK6 I plan on putting on my ACC.
    That will be a great setup for sure. The price on the SR25s on Lanbo's right now is just almost too hard to pass up if you are looking for a deal on one. I got mine from Lawman's when everyone else was out of stock. Looks like right now they are plentiful.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    Rifle Two:
    -Knights SR-25 ACC Mlok.
    -Geissele SD-C Trigger
    -Geissele CQBSS 34mm Scope mount
    -Leupold Mk8 CQBSS 1.1-8x H-27
    -KAC offset clamp on sights
    -Bad Ambi
    -BCM Grip
    -Naroh Handstop
    -Magpul SL-S stock
    -KAC MAMS
    -Surefire M300C
    -KAC Offset Mlok mount
    -Surefire SR05 Switch

-Test target of 1.18 MOA.
    -Rifle weights 10.66 pounds without a magazine
    -I felt the APC filled the precision role for me in a small package and I wanted more of a 308 battle rifle. The ACC fills that role. There is overlap in the two for sure, but I wanted to be able to run one hard, and the CL barrel of the ACC will take that abuse.

Really digging this set-up, amigo. Hoping I'll be able to put one together myself. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    So I had a m600u for it. I wanted that extra light originally. I run all my light setups typically on the 130 rail. With the offset sights, this was a no go. Forced to run it it on the other side. My grip, positioned is in the same location on all my AR variants would have had to change locations with the light on the 1030 with m600. My hand would be pretty close/right at the cable plug on the SR switch. So in short, if I wasn't running offsets and the light was on the other side, it would have the m600u on it. I could pull my hand back another inch and half but I am 6'1" with a 6'4" wing span. So I'm pretty set on my hand location as it's the same on my other rifles. Just like the exact same butt stock position on every rifle I guess. The m300c is pretty dang bright for what it is. Not sure if I "need" the 600u.

This just came to me. Thanks WS6... I may toss the 600u on the APC as now that I have the ACC. I will run the QDC can on the APC most of the time and will have plenty of room moving the light head forward of the rail.
    I've experimented with running my MWS in a battle rifle type configuration with an RDS and WML. While it was fun, I honestly couldn't see myself running it in that configuration when my SR30, being far more lightweight and compact, filled the role I needed it to, which is being a potent little hole puncher at 300 yards and under. If I'm going to mount anything besides an LPV on an ECC/ACC, I'd opt for something like the MAWL-DA to make it NV capable.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed L. View Post
    The SR-25 E2 ACC I have is a work in progress. I selected the flash hider since I do a lot of shooting in a confined indoor range and find extra muzzle blast to be objectionable.

Scope is S&B short dot 1.5-8 power with CQB reticle--I was interested in an optic that was good from close in on out. I would have rather had the scope in 1-8 power, but the reticle is not available in that model. Even tuned down to the lowest power (1.5) with the illumination on it is very quick and very daylight visible.

Mount is a Bobbro.

Rail covers are Magpul type 2 Mlock covers.

Pistol grip is a Magpul MIAD gen 1.5

The recoil was not bad for a .308. Still, after some use I replaced the buttstock with a Magpul MOE SL-S stock which I screwed on a .70 Magpul recoil pad:

I've always been intrigued by the S&B 1.5-8x. I almost sold my S&B 4-16x42 to fund the purchase when I wasn't sure if I wanted to run a dedicated DMR, but I couldn't bring myself to part with it. It looks really good on your ACC. Nice work, Ed.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpe187 View Post
    Yep, on Ft Carson. From what I've seen online, my ACC seems to be on the more accurate side for the model.
    Well shit, we should all try to get together then.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Well shit, we should all try to get together then.
    I'm in. Would have to be in a few weeks but I'll give you a shout or text and we can coordinate.

I have had the MAWL in my shopping cart for the last week. Man I want one for the ACC. Just can't justify 2500 on that when I have other setups that fill my specific need at the moment. Maybe 1700 and I would have already bought one. And buying another 500 rounds of FGMM and 1k of M80 was more important right now. Man these things are getting expensive.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Really digging this set-up, amigo. Hoping I'll be able to put one together myself. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
    Thanks man. Well you can run this if I can handle that MWS of yours. Sounds like a good day at the range, that's for sure.

Feedback Score
    Mmmmmm.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spin Drift View Post
    Mmmmmm.

Totally agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast