G&R Tactical
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Results 251 to 259 of 259

Thread: Knights Armament SR-25 show us your setup / discussion thread

  1. #251
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    131
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    To all the KAC experts
    Whatís the differences between cc and pc? Barrel profile? If I wanna use the rifle for precision shooting, Iím guessing pc is better option?

    Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,102
    Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kukworld View Post
    To all the KAC experts
    Whatís the differences between cc and pc? Barrel profile? If I wanna use the rifle for precision shooting, Iím guessing pc is better option?

    Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chrome-lined vs. stainless steel, lightweight barrel profile vs. heavier medium contour, 1.1" MOA accuracy guarantee vs. 1.5" (albeit, both tend to shoot better than advertised).
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    131
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Chrome-lined vs. stainless steel, lightweight barrel profile vs. heavier medium contour, 1.1" MOA accuracy guarantee vs. 1.5" (albeit, both tend to shoot better than advertised).
    Thanks man. So which profile is preferred?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,102
    Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kukworld View Post
    Thanks man. So which profile is preferred?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    End-user preference. Depends on what you intend to do with it. If ultimate precision is your game I'd opt for the PC. I chose the CC because it's more suited for my purposes, and accurate enough for what I need it to do.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    227
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    End-user preference. Depends on what you intend to do with it. If ultimate precision is your game I'd opt for the PC. I chose the CC because it's more suited for my purposes, and accurate enough for what I need it to do.
    I would agree and say the acc is more than accurate enough. Mine came with a .807moa test target.

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    265
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Untitled by T B, on Flickr

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NM
    Posts
    733
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emtothedee View Post
    I would agree and say the acc is more than accurate enough. Mine came with a .807moa test target.
    Yep, my ACC came with a .747 MOA target. That said, I'm not sure how it behaves when it heats up.

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    4,486
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    I harbor no doubts it'll happen. I think grabbing a KAC precision upper to shoot off your MWS lower is a great idea.

    They place nice together.

    What are the specs on the Big Bolt Gun, nice family going there.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,102
    Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    What are the specs on the Big Bolt Gun, nice family going there.
    Lol it just looks big due to the angle of the pic, which gives it the illusion that it's way bigger than the gas guns. Nothing extraordinary. It's just your standard Remington 700 barreled action in .308 with a threaded 20" heavy contour, bedded in a DBM equipped Renegade stock and upgraded with a Triggertech Primary. Just grabbed the 5-25 EOTech Vudu H59, so I'm selling the 3.5-18x Vudu.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •