Thread: Knights Armament SR-25 show us your setup / discussion thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMagnussen View Post
    Still interested in seeing best groups at 100 yards from the KAC .308 rifle. Please post some pics. The best groups I've ever had out of a .308 rifle is .37 MOA using PRIME ammo in a LMT MWS with a 20" stainless steel barrel and Geissele SSA trigger. Bench rested with Harris bipod and rear bean bag. The day I shot the group wind was not a factor.

Thanks, I'm weighing my options on .308 semi-auto rifles.
    My ACC appears to prefer the Sig 168gr OTM out of the loads I had on hand and was the only round able to achieve sub-MOA accuracy today: ETA: There is a noticeable shift between the two groups of Sig 168gr OTM attributed to turret adjustments after initial zero.

Type | Inch/MOA

Fiocchi 175gr SMK | 1.33 / 1.27
    IMI 168gr RazorCore | 1.32 / 1.26
    FGMM 168gr SMK | 1.13 / 1.07
    Sig 168gr OTM | .77 / .73
    Sig 168gr OTM | .70 / .67

Average for this group is 1.05" or exactly 1 MOA. Given the results from today I'd feed good about calling my ACC a minute and a half rifle capable of sub-MOA accuracy. ETA: There is a noticeable shift between the two groups of Sig 168gr OTM due turret manipulation after initial zeroing.

Last edited by Boba Fett v2; 01-16-20 at 18:55.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma