Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Knights Armament SR-25 show us your setup / discussion thread

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    To all the KAC experts
    What’s the differences between cc and pc? Barrel profile? If I wanna use the rifle for precision shooting, I’m guessing pc is better option?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kukworld View Post
    To all the KAC experts
    What’s the differences between cc and pc? Barrel profile? If I wanna use the rifle for precision shooting, I’m guessing pc is better option?

Thanks!

Chrome-lined vs. stainless steel, lightweight barrel profile vs. heavier medium contour, 1.1" MOA accuracy guarantee vs. 1.5" (albeit, both tend to shoot better than advertised).
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Chrome-lined vs. stainless steel, lightweight barrel profile vs. heavier medium contour, 1.1" MOA accuracy guarantee vs. 1.5" (albeit, both tend to shoot better than advertised).
    Thanks man. So which profile is preferred?

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kukworld View Post
    Thanks man. So which profile is preferred?

End-user preference. Depends on what you intend to do with it. If ultimate precision is your game I'd opt for the PC. I chose the CC because it's more suited for my purposes, and accurate enough for what I need it to do.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    End-user preference. Depends on what you intend to do with it. If ultimate precision is your game I'd opt for the PC. I chose the CC because it's more suited for my purposes, and accurate enough for what I need it to do.
    I would agree and say the acc is more than accurate enough. Mine came with a .807moa test target.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Untitled by T B, on Flickr

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emtothedee View Post
    I would agree and say the acc is more than accurate enough. Mine came with a .807moa test target.
    Yep, my ACC came with a .747 MOA target. That said, I'm not sure how it behaves when it heats up.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I harbor no doubts it'll happen. I think grabbing a KAC precision upper to shoot off your MWS lower is a great idea.

They place nice together.

What are the specs on the Big Bolt Gun, nice family going there.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    What are the specs on the Big Bolt Gun, nice family going there.
    Lol it just looks big due to the angle of the pic, which gives it the illusion that it's way bigger than the gas guns. Nothing extraordinary. It's just your standard Remington 700 barreled action in .308 with a threaded 20" heavy contour, bedded in a DBM equipped Renegade stock and upgraded with a Triggertech Primary. Just grabbed the 5-25 EOTech Vudu H59, so I'm selling the 3.5-18x Vudu.

Feedback Score
    Using my patent pending painting technique:

Looking to stick a piece of rail on the end eventually and get a QD Atlas. Last time I tried, Gold Dot 150 gr seemed to be about 1.5 - 2 MOA at 100 yards, will need to do some more testing to confirm. FGMM was 4 bullets with one ragged hole, and one flyer, so I'll have to do some 10 shot groups, too, to figure out what it's real consistent accuracy is. It did not like the CBC and Prvi Partizan M80 clones, was seeing 4 to 6 MOA at 100 yards. I'll be trying the Federal, Winchester, and MEN M80 clones next, along with the CBC 168 gr.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast