Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Knights Armament SR-25 show us your setup / discussion thread

Feedback Score
    Same one, for the buffer, for the SBR's at least.
    Last edited by tom12.7; 05-26-17 at 20:20.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tom12.7 View Post
    Same one, for the buffer, for the SBR's at least.
    So I will be using the KAC buffer with the lmt mws action spring then.

Feedback Score
    To be honest, I have not mapped out the LMT action spring for this. Earlier on, I was informed that they are not the same as KAC for these. While I have a few samples available, I've been too busy to check that yet. There's lot's of things to look into when looking at springs.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    sr2.jpgsr3.jpgsr25.jpg

Finally had a chance to see what my ACC could do and color me impressed! Ammo was 175gr Fed SMK. Tried a few other match loads but seems the rifle liked the 175
    smk's the best. I realize the ACC is more of a "Battle Rifle" with the chrome lined barrel but honestly it performed better than what I was thinking. The attached target was my best of the day.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emtothedee View Post
    So I will be using the KAC buffer with the lmt mws action spring then.
    I'd just start with LMTs spring and buffer.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RamJack1 View Post
    sr2.jpgsr3.jpgsr25.jpg

Finally had a chance to see what my ACC could do and color me impressed! Ammo was 175gr Fed SMK. Tried a few other match loads but seems the rifle liked the 175
    smk's the best. I realize the ACC is more of a "Battle Rifle" with the chrome lined barrel but honestly it performed better than what I was thinking. The attached target was my best of the day.
    I actually took mine out over the weekend and did the same thing even though it was super rainy.My rifle also shot much tighter groups with the 175fgmm than it did the 168gr.I have been running this rifle with a t1 or a 1-4 most of the time ,but its nice to see that it has plenty of potential when I want to stretch it out further.

The top and left are 175gr and the bottom and right are 168gr

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Because I lost all my photos on here from the photobucket ordeal, I had to update my original posts along with taking a few pics. I don't believe I had one up of the APC with the Knights Bi-pod yet..

Last edited by Jwknutson17; 07-10-17 at 13:49.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    [QUOTE=Jwknutson17;2512925]Because I lost all my photos on here from the photobucket ordeal, I had to update my original posts along with taking a few pics. I don't believe I had one up of the APC with the Knights Bi-pod yet..

Gorgeous pix of your gear as always, thanks for sharing.

Feedback Score
    Maybe, I'm not seeing it right for whatever reason, but I question that right side selector lever. I do not have an issue with the KAC scalloped one shooting right handed. Normal, full sized ambi type full sized right sided ones tend to eat my gloves and my skin when bare when I shoot in volume. When I shoot left handed, I manipulate the selector differently and could use some less glove and skin eating abrasion without a loss in in function. I really don't tend to prefer the selectors that can dig into me either way. It doesn't help when a selector wears a hole in your glove and finds its way in there somehow when you attempt to manipulate it for functions.

Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast