Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: POF Revolution

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    Well that sucks. The KAC without rail panels and without BUIS is 8.2# from what I recall, so it saves less than a pound over that.
    Still the pof is lighter. It could be lighter

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
    #ifyourhandtouchesmetal,I swearbymyprettyfloralbonnet,I willendyou

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tvfreakarms View Post
    Still the pof is lighter. It could be lighter

But what is the cost durability-wise? I would be curious/

Feedback Score
    Well that sucks. The KAC without rail panels and without BUIS is 8.2# from what I recall, so it saves less than a pound over that.
    Not familiar with what KAC your talking about. I wouldn't say it sucks...I wish it hit the 7.3 but look at the whole picture. It's still almost a pound less...but also its physical size. Not sure how the KAC is made but next to my sig you can it's physically smaller making it much nicer to handle. I haven't shot it yet either but that bolt is smaller and lighter. I have read that the kick is a sharp fast one rather than the usual slow heavy push of the 308. Since it happens fast it feels lighter to you and more 223ish. I should have some trigger time this weekend.

Edit

Just looked at the KAC. I see 8.4 on there site for the lightest one. Have they been actually weighed at 8.2?
    Last edited by NOLAGT; 03-23-17 at 06:56.

Feedback Score
    But what is the cost durability-wise? I would be curious/

I don't know if it's the revolution but I have seen POF doing some long full auto runs on there guns with out issue. I doubt they would make it delicate in order to save weight. They go out of their way to say it's not just a bunch of lightning cuts reducing rigidity to save weight…It's physically smaller.

Feedback Score
    Are those KAC really in the $4,000 range?? I could almost get 2 POFs lol this was 2500ish.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLAGT View Post
    Not familiar with what KAC your talking about. I wouldn't say it sucks...I wish it hit the 7.3 but look at the whole picture. It's still almost a pound less...but also its physical size. Not sure how the KAC is made but next to my sig you can it's physically smaller making it much nicer to handle. I haven't shot it yet either but that bolt is smaller and lighter. I have read that the kick is a sharp fast one rather than the usual slow heavy push of the 308. Since it happens fast it feels lighter to you and more 223ish. I should have some trigger time this weekend.

Edit

Just looked at the KAC. I see 8.4 on there site for the lightest one. Have they been actually weighed at 8.2?
    8.4 with buis and rail panels.

Feedback Score
    8.4 with buis and rail panels.
    Has someone else put it on a scale yet? I have some calibration weights coming to see how mine is looking. Nothing certified...just curious more than anything.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLAGT View Post
    Has someone else put it on a scale yet? I have some calibration weights coming to see how mine is looking. Nothing certified...just curious more than anything.
    I hope to put one on a scale in a week or two.

Feedback Score
    I hope to put one on a scale in a week or two.
    Would you post in here if you think about it...I might not see your post.

Feedback Score
    For one thing pof could shorten the height of their rail system. They would need to some changes obviously.

#ifyourhandtouchesmetal,I swearbymyprettyfloralbonnet,I willendyou

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast