G&R Tactical
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44

Thread: Primary Arms 1-6x Gen 3 Scope

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    378
    Feedback Score
    0
    EuroOptic has the Vortex Razor on sale for $899. This should solve your problems

    https://www.eurooptic.com/ProductCom...egoryId=Search

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    40
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    If you aren't stuck on the 1-6 part, I assume the VX-R 2-7x has the same positive attributes of clarity, durability, and weight vs. Cost as the 1.25-4x models which get a good review in post #20

    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...uot-LVPO/page2

    I have a Hog VX-R and had a Patrol. Liked the Patrol reticle circle slightly better, but the non capped/non locking turrets were a no go. I would also assume the 2-7's larger objective would be a bonus in low light considering the 1.25-4x is pretty good at.
    I really like the weight (11.5 oz) of the Leupold VX-R 1.25-4x20

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    531
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    I really like the weight (11.5 oz) of the Leupold VX-R 1.25-4x20
    That is one of the major plusses of the VX-R line. I just would avoid the patrol unless you are anal about checking the turrets.

    This thread got my curiosity up so I searched YouTube for 'Leupold Torture Test" and was pleasantly surprised.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    40
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    That is one of the major plusses of the VX-R line. I just would avoid the patrol unless you are anal about checking the turrets.

    This thread got my curiosity up so I searched YouTube for 'Leupold Torture Test" and was pleasantly surprised.
    Outstanding! I ordered one this morning.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    531
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Outstanding! I ordered one this morning.
    Hope you like! Which did you go with?

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    40
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Hope you like! Which did you go with?
    Leupold VX-R 1.25-4X20

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    531
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Leupold VX-R 1.25-4X20
    Duplex reticle? What mount are you looking at?

    Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    40
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Duplex reticle? What mount are you looking at?

    Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk
    Duplex Firedot and I've already got a Midwest Industries QD mount.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    584
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Duplex Firedot and I've already got a Midwest Industries QD mount.
    Where’s the best price?

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    40
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by joeg26er View Post
    Where’s the best price?
    Purchased mine from optics planet for $489 minus a discount code for a total of $465 with free shipping.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •