Thread: $750lightweight quality homebuilt AR-15

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

$750lightweight quality homebuilt AR-15

I have a home built light weight build from take off parts I had. Please see the parts list below:

UPPER
    Barrel - New. 14.5" Daniel Defense LW 5.56 NATO permanently attached muzzle brake. 1/7 twist.
    Mid length $250

Rail - slightly used. Daniel Defense DDm4 9" rail. $350

Gas block and gas tube - New. Daniel Defense low profile .750 $40

BCG - New. Daniel Defense before they made there own but it did come from Daniel Defense. $150

Charging handle - New. mil spec nothing special $35

Parts kit - New. standard, from a local gun shop called "Trinity Precision". Nice guys by the way. $30

Stripped upper - ? - New. I ordered the stripped upper from midway USA along time ago for $60 or so and can not remember who made it. As far as quality it is on par with my JP 15 stripped upper I have. It even has some of the same marking. My unknow upper just does not have to extras like the rail markings.

Everything on the upper is brand new except for the slightly used rail. Everything on the lower is brand new except for the stock and buffer tube components and they are only slightly used for about two hundred rounds.

Lower
    Stripped lower and parts kit with standard mil spec trigger- New. Anderson - $100

Buffer tube - Slightly used. 6 position. $25

Buffer and Buffer spring - slightly used. H buffer. $35

End plate - New. $5.

Stock - Slightly used. Magpull MOE. $35

The prices listed beside the parts are a conservative estimate of what they cost new. That adds up to be $1055. That is how much it would cost you to build it yourself and that is on the cheap side for this build. You are basically getting a $1600 Daniel Defense for half price all the important parts are Daniel Defense. Tax and shipping is not even added to that price. All I want from it is $750

Best way to contact me is email nathan.oliver81@gmail.com

If you have any questions just ask.

I can send you more pics upon request.

You pay shipping and FFL charges. I accept cash, money order and PayPal.

Thanks,

Nathan Oliver
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by noliver; 05-06-17 at 07:03.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Price drop to $750