Thread: PIG Plate Carrier, AR500 LVL4 Plates + Side Armor, Hydration, Med Kit, Tacos, +More!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

PIG Plate Carrier, AR500 LVL4 Plates + Side Armor, Hydration, Med Kit, Tacos, +More!

Payment is PayPal or USPS Money Order.
    Shipping is FREE via UPS Ground, Tracking Info Provided Upon Shipment.

I have the following items for sale. Pricing is listed per line item, OBO if you find it cheaper elsewhere / have a legitimate offer.

I purchased everything last year during tax season, in preparation for a dynamic class I was attending, but then sustained a physical injury that sidelined me. Aside from putting the plate carrier on, inside the house, to adjust the fit and configure the loadout... it's never been used or seen any range time.

Everything is as-new condition, and is in pristine shape. The only "blemish" is that I wrote my mil laundry mark (initial and last four) on the inside clothing tag of the carrier. I'm sure this could be scrubbed off somehow or simply oblit out. I have tried to price all items at a considerable discount in order to sell quickly. Just got married, and in the process of closing on a house, so extra cash is better than having items laying around that I'm not using!

• AR500 Armor Hybrid IIIA 6" x 8" Side Soft Body Armor (QTY:2) -- Retail $120 -- $75.00

• PIG Molle Side Plate Carrier (MSPC) - Ranger Green (QTY:2) -- Retail $75 -- $50.00 (Or $25 if purchased with above Side Armor)

• HSGI Pistol TACO Pouch - MultiCam (QTY: 2) -- Retail $27 each -- $18.00 each or $30.00 for both.

• HSGI Modular Rifle TACO Pouch - MultiCam (QTY: 3) -- Retail $34 each -- $25.00 each or $70.00 for all three.

• Tactical Tailor Roll-Up Dump Bag - MultiCam -- Retail $35 -- $20.00

• AR500 Armor Tactical EPIK (IFAK) - Multicam (PLUS Additional Med Kit) -- SOLD
    • PIG Plate Carrier - MultiCam - With MOLLE Cumberbund -- SOLD
    • Tough Hook Hanger - Tan (Included with Plate Carrier) -- SOLD
    • PIG Plate Carrier G-Hook Double D-Ring Kit (Included with Plate Carrier) -- SOLD
    • PIG Hydration Carrier 2L - MultiCam -- SOLD
    • Source WXP 2L Hydration Bladder - With Bite Valve - All Unused -- (Included with Hydro Carrier) -- SOLD
    • Gerber Diesel MP600 Basic 14-in-1 Multi-Tool in Black -- SOLD
    • AR500 Armor Level IV Composite Body Armor - 10"x12" (QTY:2) -- SOLD
    • HSGI Mini Modular EOD Pouch -- Retail $60 -- SOLD

I do have more photos that I can provide if you need ones of the specific items. If you have any questions, feel free to ask or PM me. Thanks!

Disclaimer: By buying, you are stating that this purchase is in accordance with the laws of your local residence and that you can legally own body armor.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Verbal Kint; 07-05-17 at 18:24. Reason: Lowered Prices
    "Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again." - Ronald Wilson Reagan, 40th President of the United States

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Thread Bump.

Items now separated for individual sale, and lowered to current market values & sale prices.

Thanks!
    "Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again." - Ronald Wilson Reagan, 40th President of the United States

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Bump.

All prices are OBO / negotiable for any legitimate offer.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Still available. BTT.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Above items still available, unless otherwise notated. Lowered all prices. All prices OBO.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Have a few items left. BTT.