Thread: <SOLD> MSA Sordin Supreme Pro X - Premium, Gel Cups, Multicam Headband

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

<SOLD> MSA Sordin Supreme Pro X - Premium, Gel Cups, Multicam Headband

Payment is PayPal or USPS Money Order.
    Shipping is FREE via UPS Ground, Tracking Info Provided Upon Shipment.

Have a new, unused, pair of MSA Sordin Supreme Pro X hearing pro. Comes with the gel cups (as well as the normal foam ear cups), the normal woodland camo headband cover, an additional multicam headband cover, audio cord, all paperwork and packaging. I have a plate carrier that is also for sale on here and, as I explained in that listing, I bought these for a dynamic training class that I planned to attend last year but ended up sustaining a physical injury that sidelined me. Thus, these have been sitting unused. Factory new condition, absolutely nothing wrong with them. I paid over $350 for all of the above at the time (and can provide a receipt), and it looks like the cheapest they are going for on the internet right now is $270 (without the addition MC headband which was another $20).

Priced to move at $200.00 with free shipping.

Can provide more photos if needed. Please pm or ask any questions that you may have. Thanks!

IMG_2090.jpgIMG_2091.jpgIMG_2092.jpgIMG_2093.jpgIMG_2094.jpg
    Last edited by Verbal Kint; 05-06-17 at 11:28. Reason: Lower Price
    "Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again." - Ronald Wilson Reagan, 40th President of the United States

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    SOLD to armsrace. Payment received 5/6/17.
    "Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again." - Ronald Wilson Reagan, 40th President of the United States