G&R Tactical
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Mossberg 590 Shockwave

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoboTBL View Post
    Attachment 58226

Tried the Shockwave brace and found that not to be quite the right brace. I decided to try the SBM4 brace. I ordered a Magpul foregrip but know I'll have to modify it since they don't manufacture one for the Shockwave. In the meantime, I also modified the standard foregrip with an AFG with rivets and JBWeld. Yes, I realize it's ugly but it's a prototype and having held it up and in position and racking the action... it feels comfortable and functional. If it doesn't work out, I'll modify the inside of the Magpul grip and run that until someone makes a better grip for it.
    How does the M4 feel on the shockwave?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowski87 View Post
    How does the M4 feel on the shockwave?
    Feels a lot better than the KAK shockwave brace felt. I'll continue to use the KAK brace on my 300 BLK and 9mm though.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Just really curious to mini sized rounds fit for this platform with adaptor, is there any info out there to make possible to really stretch an m590a1 even beyond normal capacity?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112