Thread: Browning Hi Power

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

Browning Hi Power

I have just purchased this gun and have found something else that has caught my eye. I shoot a hundred rounds and used all of the magazines and everything ran fine with no malfunctions. Since purchasing I did pick up some VZ grips and a Galco double magazine holder. There were some modifications done to the gun in the past and I will copy the ad from the seller I bought the gun from. Comes with everything that is in the pictures. All of the magazines are Mec Gar 15 rounders. No trades please, as I said I am selling to pick up another pistol.

Original ad,
    Pistol has CSS Combat Trigger, bite free hammer, and sear. Passes "Click Test."
    Trijicon night sights (ordered and installed 2015, no data to actual age.
    Factory safety modified to left-side-only.
    Grips include: Stock panels, Badger Grips (Wood, Charcoal Silvertone), Hogue Wraparound rubber grips, modified Pachmeyr wraparound grips (ridges flattened, magazine scoop, cutaway under safety).
    Magazines include: Blued Mec-Gar 13 round, 5x Mec-Gar nickel plated 15 rounds with Pachmeyr bump pads.
    Also included is leather belt 'slide' holster and original pistol box.

I do want to clear up one point, the blued magazine is a 15 rounder. If you have any questions or would like additional pictures send me an IM, thanks. Price is 850 shipped, paypal only with the fee's covered or friends/family option.

Last edited by sapper36; 04-26-17 at 15:13.
    USMC MSGT Ret. 1371

SEMPER PARATUS Certified AR-15 Armorer

"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." -Alexander Hamilton