Thread: Try This if you have Diabetic Neuropathy (Tingling Feet)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Try This if you have Diabetic Neuropathy (Tingling Feet)

We discuss supplements on this forum and often it's debatable if a supplement really does anything or not.

I will tell you of one supplement that absolutely cures diabetic neuropathy. Kills it. Annihilates it.

It takes time. Months even. You may have to adjust the dose to your body. But you will be pleased.

I'm talking Magnesium Citrate.

Do NOT confuse it with Magnesium Oxide. Magnesium oxide is poorly absorbed. It causes loose bowel movements (please don't ask me how I know).

Make sure you take Magnesium CITRATE.

I have taken it twice a day for about a year now, and not only do I not suffer from diabetic neuropathy anymore, I'm actually beginning to get the normal feeling back in my feet.

Supposedly Magnesium works best with Vitamin D3, and I do take the two together. I take 5,000 IU of D3 once a day, and 200 mg of Magnesium Citrate twice a day. Once again, you may have to adjust the dose to your body, but definitely try it!

I think diabetes may in fact be an undiscovered symptom of Magnesium and Vitamin D deficiency.

I'm not a nutritionist, but I have a pet theory that diabetes is caused by lack of sunlight. Modern people spend most of their time indoors (me included, even at the ranch!), whereas our ancestors were outside most of the time.
    Last edited by Doc Safari; 04-27-17 at 13:50.