G&R Tactical
Page 100 of 103 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1026

Thread: What have you done to your AR(s) today?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I took my not so top tiered, non-hard use, bottom feeder, hobby rifle DPMS/Del-Ton/Anderson/Bushmaster out this morning. What a disatster that was. My non TDP selector spring disintegrated into a rust colored powder 2 rounds into my second mag dump. Luckily i had a spare but after a swapped it out the non TDP pivot pin cracked in half and fell out. Without a spare i called it a morning and headed back to the house. Probably not a bad idea because the weather was warming up and I was worried my UTG handguard might melt if it got too much sun light.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    You guys put way too much effort into rifle use. I like to just prop it up in a corner where I can see it from my laptop on the couch and oogle it while I write low info posts on the internet.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Zeroed my 6920 in at 36yrds....trying something new(to me)

Sodom & Gomorrah on the Sound - Seattle, Wash., Left Coast Hell
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Two fresh views of the C8... tri-rail's a temporary Airsoft part until either I figure out my way around ATF Form 6 or BCM starts popping made-in-USA versions again.

Light is a cobbled-together Surefire G2 MacGyverization meant for my "Rockpile Field Mod" M4, Velcro strap holding the tape-switch on the VFG is borrowed from my laptop's headphone cable.
    You really have to ask why Conservatives have guns? Because Liberals block freeways, burn cities, throw Molotov cocktails, loot, turn over cop cars, and think this behavior is Socially Acceptable.
    --unknown, memed by user "KeepnitReel" at Northwest Firearms

The NRA: Fighting Democratic Party terrorists with military-style assault weapons since 1871. LIFE MEMBER

No affiliation with Diamondback Firearms, or any other manufacturer/distributor/retailer.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Found a new AR6951 and bought it. These are out of stock virtually everywhere. Should ship to my FFL in a couple of days.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Finished my oldest daughters build for christmas, can't wait to give it to her!! And I am building an M4A1, gathering parts slowly now.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Well, yesterday: Took delivery of Umbrella Corp. lower from FFL and began lacquering engravings. Some of the logos look like they're gonna need paint pen rather than lacquer-stick.
    You really have to ask why Conservatives have guns? Because Liberals block freeways, burn cities, throw Molotov cocktails, loot, turn over cop cars, and think this behavior is Socially Acceptable.

The NRA: Fighting Democratic Party terrorists with military-style assault weapons since 1871. LIFE MEMBER

No affiliation with Diamondback Firearms, or any other manufacturer/distributor/retailer.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Added a SpecterGear Buttstock pouch to my Noveske Basic Recce Rifle that's topped with a Vortex Razor 1-6 LPVO. It holds two packs of Camel Filters, a "Storm" windproof lighter along with back-up matches, two packs of "Beemans" chewing gum, and two 1 Quart Zip-Loc Freezer Bags. Sometimes it's a real bitch being proned out for hours waiting for targets of opportunity.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Took delivery of my new Colt AR6951 9mm.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    A little work color-filling the logos on the Umbrella lower for the girlfriend's build.

I wish I could turn the clock back twenty years to my modelling days, when I could do fine detail work...

Page 100 of 103 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast