G&R Tactical
Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 1,001 to 1,005 of 1005

Thread: What have you done to your AR(s) today?

Feedback Score
    Bought and installed some magpul self leveling followers for 4 new Colt USGI 30rd magazines I just got. That yellow plastic follower is slick as snot.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by the AR-15 Junkie View Post
    Bought and installed some magpul self leveling followers for 4 new Colt USGI 30rd magazines I just got. That yellow plastic follower is slick as snot.
    I have some orange ones from quite a while back. No idea why they discontinued orange and went yellow.

Feedback Score
    I put the original mil spec polymer hand guard, with the two heat shields, back on. I am tired of burning hands. I was able to graft the Arisaka finger stop on a bottom hole with the used of a spare mlock screw. The USGI sling went back on too as the cool, trick, expensive sling hardware failed twice in one outing. An Elzetta weapon light mount went on. I feel more secure with this set up---as much of a rant as it is a report.
    Last edited by Dr. Bullseye; 09-18-19 at 23:29.

Sodom & Gomorrah on the Sound - Seattle, Wash., Left Coast Hell
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Another pic as I fight with that big Umbrella "billboard"... C8 left, M4 right--diss the anti-walk FCG pins all you like, but I've found them to add a convenient lubrication port. Still working on color-filling the Umbrella Corp. engravings. Oh, to have the fine motor skill of a quarter century ago in my model-building days...

You really have to ask why Conservatives have guns? Because Liberals block freeways, burn cities, throw Molotov cocktails, loot, turn over cop cars, and think this behavior is Socially Acceptable.
    --unknown, memed by user "KeepnitReel" at Northwest Firearms

NRA Life Member (installment plan)

Not to be confused with Diamondback Firearms--no affiliation in any way whatsoever.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Wanting to shoot a match so I replaced the flash hider with a 2 port brake and put in an H2 (16in middy) to soften and flatten the recoil impulse a bit. This is my go to gun so I Will probably revert it all back after I get a few matches out of my system.

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101