Page 78 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to your AR(s) today?

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Last thing I did was shoot 400ish round through it at carbine fundamentals/refresher... didn't clean or lube it before or since. Oh, and I numbered a new batch of mags.
    Last edited by Sry0fcr; 04-29-19 at 09:46.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Rattle-canned the snot out of it...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Got a Red Dot for it (Holosun 503GU). Up next is new grip and stock.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4t5acp@gmail.com View Post
    Rattle-canned the snot out of it...

That looks great, are you throwing any FDE/ Tan/ Coyote Brown / Taupe or whatever you want to call it? Or is the green all thats needed for your area?
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Cleaned up a couple of them - looking to sell or trade 'em towards a Bren 805 pistol!!!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    That looks great, are you throwing any FDE/ Tan/ Coyote Brown / Taupe or whatever you want to call it? Or is the green all thats needed for your area?
    Thanks!
    I could probably add a touch of tan etc., but I’m at that point of “I should probably leave it alone now”. The following pic, looking out my front door, is pretty much representative of most of the area around me -

(** I’ll replace this pic with one of the rifle out in the environment ASAP)
    Last edited by boomer223; 05-03-19 at 07:42.

Feedback Score
    Light, and scope came in... Finished off the .308. Here she is next to her baby sister, the 11.3" .300 Blackout.

You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4t5acp@gmail.com View Post
    Thanks!
    I could probably add a touch of tan etc., but I’m at that point of “I should probably leave it alone now”. The following pic, looking out my front door, is pretty much representative of most of the area around me -

(** I’ll replace this pic with one of the rifle out in the environment ASAP)
    So when fall comes around do you repaint with more brown tones?

Feedback Score
    I cleaned them all from my range trip this morning.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I added a section of rail to the handguard on my SBR and put some more rounds through it. Round count is at 872 currently.

I have two ARs that have lights on them all the time, and including the SBR now, three others that have mounting points where a light can be attached when needed.
    The Olight is something I had handy to throw on there but it probably isn't the light I'd actually be using on it. Works in a pinch though

Last edited by Circle_10; 05-03-19 at 23:13.

Page 78 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast