Page 84 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to your AR(s) today?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I got the 14.5 Noveske CHF CL Barrel in the mail today to start my Improved URGI (Improvedx2... unfortunately Dude I bought it from measured wrong... it’s 16”. Soooo... Instead I spent the afternoon scrubbing a rattle canned RAS and built a block1... aaand I missed a few spots.

And although it still looks beautiful, This is like my 3rd block1 build and I decided I’d rather have a block2... so time to trade my wrong noveske barrel for a DD RASII fsp..Maybe?
    Still want to do a URGI too. So I grabbed a Geissele ddc ACH, and a tannadized Colt buffer tube... and a KAC Rear BUIS for the block 1(or2) and the dude gave me a deal on some other KAC stuff I didn’t need but I bought it anyway. I’m hopelessly addicted. God help me.
    Last edited by Mygrainman; 06-07-19 at 00:43.

Feedback Score
    Swapped a flat top upper off my pistol for an A1 upper, and added a Sig Romeo 5.

You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    Moved some parts around, took the AP PRO off and installed my Micro

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Put a Troy fixed front sight on the end of a URX4 to replace a MBUS. Did some dry fire. Mounting a new flashlight later after I run a couple errands.

ETA: Elzetta Bravo with 5” tape switch, flood lens, BCM mount, Ergo tape switch holder. 1:30, switch at 12:00.
    Last edited by 1168; 06-08-19 at 18:37. Reason: Add

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Got missing small parts in from Radian for a Talon.

Got new screws in from ALG (dismantled unused upper, reinstalling handguard).

Sold some stuff, and thinking about selling more stuff.
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Went to the range w/ my brother, helped him sight in two of his rifles.

I zeroed my flip up BUIS on the SBR, And was hitting some clays off the bank at 50y. Then with the 16" sporting a lpvo I was hitting clays at 1X, then zoomed in to pick off the fragments.

Just before leaving made some hits on a gong out at 480y.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I didn't actually do this today but it was quite recently.
    I took #03 (My 727 style "jeep gun") and confirmed zero on the irons, because I constantly re-confirm zero because I'm OCD Ike that. This time I decided to use smaller targets though.

I have bad eyes so I was pretty pleased I managed to do this with irons. (From a supported position of course, there's no way I could do that offhand). I could barely see those bullseyes at 100 yds.

And then the next day I took #03 out and did it again. I got a bit sloppy with Group #2 there, but got my shit back together after that.

Also, the same day I swapped the three-prong flashhider on my SBR out for an A1 I had laying around.

My SBR has been turning out pretty mediocre accuracy and in the absence of any other obvious culprits I decided to change the flash hider to see if just *maybe* that would make any difference.
    The results - groups were on average, somewhat better with the A1, definitely more "acceptable" 100yd accuracy with M193 and irons than I was getting before, more in line with my other ARs, but ultimately inconclusive. Maybe the SBR is just "jumpier" that my other guns and that affects my ability to shoot it as accurately?
    Last edited by Circle_10; 06-07-19 at 18:33.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I finished putting my 11.3" pistol together and am heading to the rain soaked range for a test drive. First AR pistol and a "budget" build to boot.

Andy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    Swapped a flat top upper off my pistol for an A1 upper, and added a Sig Romeo 5.

I like that A1 upper. Is that complete upper home built?
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 84 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast