Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 62 grain BTHP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

62 grain BTHP

Mark and I have been keeping this little pearl on standby, but the gilt of bogarting this bullet can be no more. Mark found these 62grain BTHP bullets on Mid South shooters for .10 a pop. This is great slinging ammo as it's sub moa bullets. I'll let Mark add his thoughts since he knows bullets better than most.

If you need some bullets these are some great .10 bullets. I bought the lots of 1,500. They no longer have the 1,500's and now have the 500 and 250 eaches I think.
    Last edited by Pappabear; 05-03-17 at 16:52.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Thanks ive ben looking at picking up a couple thousand

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fz1boxer View Post
    Thanks ive ben looking at picking up a couple thousand
    Most decent .10 ammo is 1.5 -2.0 MOA ammo. This stuff will make you smile out to 600. We are going to run the ACOG guns to 630 next trip out and see how it does. Then give the SPR's a run.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    yep just checked out of stock

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fz1boxer View Post
    yep just checked out of stock
    the 500 count is in stock.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Yeah. These are nice MOA bullets. They don't shoot like a Sierra Matchking, but for the price they're the best shooting bullet you can get.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I ordered some of these yesterday. Today I started looking around for other sources in case they run out and decide I like them. I can't find any other retailer and Hornady doesn't even list this particular bullet on their website. What's the story on these things? Hornady seeing if they'll sell before they mass produce?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by STAMarine View Post
    I ordered some of these yesterday. Today I started looking around for other sources in case they run out and decide I like them. I can't find any other retailer and Hornady doesn't even list this particular bullet on their website. What's the story on these things? Hornady seeing if they'll sell before they mass produce?
    We did the same and they don't exist anywhere. It was a one time thing and mid south bought the ass load. May never see these again, after they are gone. Who knows.

PB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    We did the same and they don't exist anywhere. It was a one time thing and mid south bought the ass load. May never see these again, after they are gone. Who knows.

PB
    Man, that sucks! We'll, that makes it even nicer that you all turned everyone on to them instead of keeping it on the down low.

Feedback Score
    Deleted
    Last edited by bfoosh006; 08-29-17 at 19:24.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast