Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Unity Tactical ATOM Slide

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    It's not on their website but I'm pretty sure I saw it somewhere that they did incorporate a lowered port. I was saying more that since you have to provide all of the internals, some people may have different results there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Just got my Gen 3 19 back from Mark at L&M and very impressed with the Atom mount system. Hoping to put some rounds through it tonight and post some pictures.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

The Unity Tactical ATOM Slide

Quote Originally Posted by WynnS View Post
    Just got my Gen 3 19 back from Mark at L&M and very impressed with the Atom mount system. Hoping to put some rounds through it tonight and post some pictures.
    Did you have to fit the plate to the slide at all?

This is where mine stands for now. Finally fully useable.

I'm not crazy about the Leupold rear iron but it's about the only option. AmeriGlo makes the tallest irons I've found and they're still barely visible, so this is what I'm left with. And either the Unity dovetail is different or I was sent the wrong sights because the rear iron was cut for a much deeper dovetail.

Last edited by Wake27; 05-28-17 at 01:04.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The Unity Tactical ATOM Slide

I think it's the nature of the DP Pro. It's pretty well documented to sit much higher than an rmr. Here's what's needed to cowitness with a DP Pro with even a deep slide cut. Dawson has custom height sights as seen here.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Did you have to fit the plate to the slide at all?

This is where mine stands for now. Finally fully useable.

I'm not crazy about the Leupold rear iron but it's about the only option. AmeriGlo makes the tallest irons I've found and they're still barely visible, so this is what I'm left with. And either the Unity dovetail is different or I was sent the wrong sights because the rear iron was cut for a much deeper dovetail.

Yes, i sent in my RMR and he fitted it to the plate and I am using Ameriglo Suppressor Sights

Feedback Score
    Here is picture how it turned out

IMG_0607.jpg

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Weird thing happened today. I bought another 6354DO for use with a different Glock and it works with the ATOM slide. The only issue is that the wings for the red dot are too narrow for the DP Pro, but no issues with the slide in the holster at all. I guess this is the recent manufacturing version that there are rumors of but my last holster made in Feb was not. Didn't see a manufacturing date on this one.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    So did you guys get all the issues worked out and can confidently say this is a reliable system?
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    So did you guys get all the issues worked out and can confidently say this is a reliable system?
    I can. I’ve had mine listed to sell for a little while, but that is only because of the holster compatibility issue with the 6354DO, which later turned out to be a non-issue with the newer versions. If I had known that before sending my stock slide to ATEi, I wouldn’t have bothered and would just be keeping the ATOM slide. As long as it is understood that the plates require some fitting, I think it is a solid system.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I can. I’ve had mine listed to sell for a little while, but that is only because of the holster compatibility issue with the 6354DO, which later turned out to be a non-issue with the newer versions. If I had known that before sending my stock slide to ATEi, I wouldn’t have bothered and would just be keeping the ATOM slide. As long as it is understood that the plates require some fitting, I think it is a solid system.

Your slide for sale is actually what promoted me to ask, Wake lol. I love the ability to swap out optics if something new pops up in the future.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast