Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Unity Tactical ATOM Slide

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Wake-have you continued to run the ATOM set-up? How has it held zero, etc...?

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by taekwondopreacher View Post
    Wake-have you continued to run the ATOM set-up? How has it held zero, etc...?
    I sold it not long after this thread and replaced it with a milled slide from ATEi, which I am much happier with. I got the generic RMR cut so that it would fit other RMRs if they came out later (this was right around the time of the type 2s coming out) and it’s worked perfectly. It also helped me to realize that I strongly prefer rear irons behind the optic, unlike the ATOM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Much appreciated. I'm going to dip my toes into RDS equipped pistols by trying a dovetail adapter, even though I'm told the adapter loosens up and becomes worthless after a few cases of ammo. If I can't figure it out in 2k rounds, it might not be for me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Fire 4 Effect out of El Paso is offering the ATOM cut now for those who are interested.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234