Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New S&W M&P Rebate!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HK45 View Post
    The only thing I can suggest for your rebate is that you go ahead and send it the rebate form your receipt and see what happens.
    Okay, that's one technique that can work and I had totally forgotten about it. Thanks much,
    Darrin

Feedback Score
    More encouragement to get a 642-1. Anyone venders the board sell them?
    "A man's country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle; and patriotism is loyalty to that principle."
    --George William Curtis

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    There was. To my knowledge though, I am just about the only dealer that has lowered my mag prices.
    C4
    And I just got done ordering two from G&R at a much reduced price: only $25 for the much sought after 9mm compact 12 round mags with the finger extensions. I've been looking to even find them for sale at about $41, and I'm glad they weren't available. Grant comes through again, and even on a little sale such as this it will guarantee more sales for a long time to come. Me and my boys are very big on customer loyalty, and that speaks large for a dealer that could have charged about double what he is charging now. Thanks Grant. See you again, hopefully soon for a rear BUIS, an EOTECH riser (any suggestions?) and a bunch of other stuff the M4 nerds say I need (and I do).

Darrin

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsprague View Post
    More encouragement to get a 642-1. Anyone venders the board sell them?
    We will be stocking the 642 without internal lock.

C4

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrinD View Post
    And I just got done ordering two from G&R at a much reduced price: only $25 for the much sought after 9mm compact 12 round mags with the finger extensions. I've been looking to even find them for sale at about $41, and I'm glad they weren't available. Grant comes through again, and even on a little sale such as this it will guarantee more sales for a long time to come. Me and my boys are very big on customer loyalty, and that speaks large for a dealer that could have charged about double what he is charging now. Thanks Grant. See you again, hopefully soon for a rear BUIS, an EOTECH riser (any suggestions?) and a bunch of other stuff the M4 nerds say I need (and I do).

Darrin

Thank you for the feedback.

C4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234