Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: B&T APC223 GEN 2

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    OK. You take the paying for it part and I'll take the rifle part.
    Ops, I didn't even post the right link.

https://tarheelstatefirearms.com/sto...product_id=632

He won't split them and sell individually (or at least wouldn't just sell me one of them). I was thinking if someone would be interested, I'd see if he would split them between two people. I'd cover shipping or any other extra costs that would be required.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is an older thread but I was just wondering if anybody had any new feed back on these, Just wondering on how the shoot compared to say an Kac or LMT?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4hk33 View Post
    This is an older thread but I was just wondering if anybody had any new feed back on these, Just wondering on how the shoot compared to say an Kac or LMT?
    A slightly different recoil impulse compared to any AR, because the APC series is AR-18 derived. And the hydraulic buffer smooths it nicely. It’s similar to a Bren2.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    A slightly different recoil impulse compared to any AR, because the APC series is AR-18 derived. And the hydraulic buffer smooths it nicely. It’s similar to a Bren2.
    I would like to check one out but I always go back and forth on grabbing something different or just saying **** the dumb shit and do a another Kac or LMT. Just so underwhelmed by my Scar 17 compared to my ACC or MWS.

Feedback Score
    I would like to check one out but I always go back and forth on grabbing something different or just saying **** the dumb shit and do a another Kac or LMT. Just so underwhelmed by my Scar 17 compared to my ACC or MWS.
    Variety is the spice of like or you can have multiples of what you hope is the best, but you really don't know for sure. I can't say that I have a favorite rifle, but there are certainly aspects of most designs that I really appreciate.

Feedback Score
    I don't have an APC223, but I have an APC300. I like it a lot, but I've had a lot of feeding issues so far. Seems to happen regardless of magazine. With FMJ and various other rounds (Sig SBR load / etc).

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    If anyone here is in the know, are there any plans for APC223/APC300 PROs with removable AR grips and non-reciprocating charging handles like the APC9 PRO series?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by methical20 View Post
    If anyone here is in the know, are there any plans for APC223/APC300 PROs with removable AR grips and non-reciprocating charging handles like the APC9 PRO series?
    Calling Josh NC…………

An APC 223 with those features would be nice

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112