G&R Tactical
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 87

Thread: B&T APC223 GEN 2

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    789
    Feedback Score
    0
    Hey there.
    Any word on the 300 blackout variant? Thanks.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16
    Feedback Score
    0
    Any idea on how much B&T would charge to upgrade a gen 1 to that new barrel?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    VA/OH
    Posts
    29,604
    Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KTR03 View Post
    Hey there.
    Any word on the 300 blackout variant? Thanks.
    Not yet. They are working on it though.

    C4

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    VA/OH
    Posts
    29,604
    Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 556Maverick View Post
    Any idea on how much B&T would charge to upgrade a gen 1 to that new barrel?
    Don't think they are stocking just the barrels.


    C4

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,816
    Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Do you have any info on their suppressors, and who may be stocking those and when?
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    VA/OH
    Posts
    29,604
    Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TXBK View Post
    Do you have any info on their suppressors, and who may be stocking those and when?
    We have them in stock (less the 5.56/308's which are not available yet).


    C4

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,811
    Feedback Score
    0
    When is the APC223 Gen2 going to be available and how much $$$ will it be?

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    VA/OH
    Posts
    29,604
    Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    When is the APC223 Gen2 going to be available and how much $$$ will it be?
    In stock now.

    http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...n&key=BT-36056

    C4


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16
    Feedback Score
    0
    Any idea on when their blast diffusers will be arriving?

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    VA/OH
    Posts
    29,604
    Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 556Maverick View Post
    Any idea on when their blast diffusers will be arriving?
    Very soon. We have both models on order.


    C4


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •