Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: B&T APC223 GEN 2

Feedback Score
    TMS951, is your rifle a gen 1 or gen 2? What barrel length? thanks

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Gen 2 VSBR, I think under 9"

Feedback Score
    Thanks, any more range reports? Did you try it suppressed?

Just to clarify, does even MK262 (77 grain SMK) work in your rifle? Hornady TAP 75 grain?
    Last edited by MadAngler1; 06-19-18 at 12:12. Reason: additional question

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Looking at picking up one of these, wondering if you kept the BUIS included or switched to something else. I understand there were issues finding mounts that will co-witness or provide desirable cheek weld. I have a T2 and a MRO that I can slap on it. Any suggestions on mounts. Also planning on installing the B&T telescopic brace/stock.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogartino View Post
    Looking at picking up one of these, wondering if you kept the BUIS included or switched to something else. I understand there were issues finding mounts that will co-witness or provide desirable cheek weld. I have a T2 and a MRO that I can slap on it. Any suggestions on mounts. Also planning on installing the B&T telescopic brace/stock.
    I don't put much value in needing to co-witness a sub gun with back up sights. What is more important is that you find a height that works well for you. If you can still use the sights, well that's just a bonus!

C4

Feedback Score
    I had trouble getting a good cheekweld with the basic B&T folding stock on my 16” gun. Ended up putting a NF NX8 in .885” rings. And it’s perfect! I wouldnt worry about a co-witness. Just get a set of 45 degree offsets if you want back up irons. IF I had the 8.9” barreled version, I would just put a T2 in the standard factory low mount and call it good. If you need backup sights to co-witness that set up, the CZ Scorpion iron sights will work.

If you get the collapsing/folding stock and the cheek riser. There is no issue with the stock back ups. And you can mount at AR height.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    I started out with a T-1 in the low B&T Mount. The factory back-ups didn’t work with that mount height. I tried several different back-up sights, but I never got where I wanted. I wanted to co-witness, so I switched to a T-2 on a Geissele co-witness mount, and that worked with the factory back-up sights just fine for me. I recently installed a Unity Tactical Fusion Micro Hub with a fixed BUIS to get a light mounted, though.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789