Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: THE GOOD: What AR accessory has impressed you the most?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    The B.E. Meyers MAWL-C1+ represents a true paradigm shift in laser system design.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I might draw some derision for this, but I have to say that I've been impressed by the Primary Arms 2.5x prism scope. I normally avoid cheap optics, and for the most part will probably continue to, but the PA 2.5x was definitely a worthwhile purchase. For the $160 shipped that I paid for mine it's a lot of optic for the money. Mine has been on two different ARs now, over the course of several thousand rounds between them.
    It certainly isn't perfect, it has some limitations (For instance, this scope is best on an AR geared toward outdoor use, not an HD gun) but as long as you recognize those, and use it within the sphere of what it's good at, I recommend it. Are there better and/or more versatile choices? Of course, but can those be had at the same price point? Generally not. So I think it's a viable choice for someone on a budget or maybe on rifle that rides around your ranch in your truck with you all day.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    I might draw some derision for this, but I have to say that I've been impressed by the Primary Arms 2.5x prism scope. I normally avoid cheap optics, and for the most part will probably continue to, but the PA 2.5x was definitely a worthwhile purchase. For the $160 shipped that I paid for mine it's a lot of optic for the money. Mine has been on two different ARs now, over the course of several thousand rounds between them.
    It certainly isn't perfect, it has some limitations (For instance, this scope is best on an AR geared toward outdoor use, not an HD gun) but as long as you recognize those, and use it within the sphere of what it's good at, I recommend it. Are there better and/or more versatile choices? Of course, but can those be had at the same price point? Generally not. So I think it's a viable choice for someone on a budget or maybe on rifle that rides around your ranch in your truck with you all day.
    I’ve thought many times about going to prism-type optics because they’re more astigmatism-friendly.

Feedback Score
    Its a small thing but i love my cloud defensive tape switch mount its rock solid and keeps zip ties off your rifle, the kind of accessory that you put on then you can just forget it exists

Honarable mention to my meprolight rds or any quality red dot for that matter but i love this one for its completely tint free glass

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My 4lb. Velocity trigger...getting a 3lb for a 20" precision Im puttin together..my Steiner 1x4 red dot...and my VG6 Gamma556 brake, love em even tho they are thunderous.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Geissele ssp, and cloud defence rail mount. Both worth every penny.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Wow I think it's too hard to boil it down to just one. Over the past 10-15 years, there have been so many breakthroughs in quality control, manufacturing, technology, design, I mean it really has been amazing to watch this ever-changing marketplace of the black rifle platform(s) and accessories, among other parts of the outdoor/defense market. I'll have to keep coming back here and listing the many things I enjoy, but I think two of the game changing accessories of the last few years have been 1.) Geissele triggers and 2.) the firearm brace. Enabling users to enjoy increased speed and precision (geissele) and to have a shorter barreled, lighter weapon system (brace) has been two giant leaps in usability for myself and many others. Can't wait for SHOT. I'll go into more detail at a later date. Work is calling.

HT
    "When the people fear their government there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." – Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Charging handles. When I first started shooting AR’s gas to the face was miserable at times. I like the new BCM versions in particular.

Feedback Score
    BFG padded VCAS sling
    Geissele SSE/SSF trigger
    Surefire scout light (or fury)
    Comp M5 if running a red dot
    MAWL

Feedback Score

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast