Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: Colt LE6920 with Mexican Defense markings on Gunbroker?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Lived in D.F. For four years. Would very much like to have one of these ...

...but like everything else, I am always the last to find out, and xyz interesting item is gone.

The canteen green LMT CQB carbines are another example.

If it’s cool or different, I’ll miss out.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    They don't have an ethical obligation to sell to anyone at a given maximum price. If they can find a willing buyer at that price, more power to them. The four I bought were at what I consider an incredible price. Anyone else could have done the same. I wouldn't think of selling them for $800 each. However, I'd certainly let them go for $1,800 each. I don't see that happening, so I'm not going to even bother listing them.

Feedback Score

These were used as props for the Obama Admin's Fast and Furious Rollout

These are the same weapons Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and then Mexican President Calderon walked by a table of an tried to infer that they were captured weapons smuggled in from the USA despite having military and LE makings on them?
    Last edited by Labayu; 03-16-19 at 17:35. Reason: More information

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    They coming back around again, little more expensive this time.....

Guess the buyers decided a year or so was enough to ripen on the vine to sell at the new price.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/821647620

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_click_off View Post
    They coming back around again, little more expensive this time.....

Guess the buyers decided a year or so was enough to ripen on the vine to sell at the new price.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/821647620
    I won't knock his hustle. With that said, I've never been one to try and make a dime off the back of a fellow gun owner. I sold mine for exact what I had into it: $750.

Perhaps that's stupid on my part, it's just never been my thing.
    Shooter like Kukoč

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Wouldn't it be AWESOME, to be able to ask Hitlery or Eric Holder to AUTOGRAPH it for you?!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by phixion View Post
    I won't knock his hustle. With that said, I've never been one to try and make a dime off the back of a fellow gun owner. I sold mine for exact what I had into it: $750.
    If someone offered to trade you a brand new Sig MPX SBR for your Mexican LE6920, would you do it? Or would you tell them no because it wouldn't be fair to them?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    If someone offered to trade you a brand new Sig MPX SBR for your Mexican LE6920, would you do it? Or would you tell them no because it wouldn't be fair to them?
    Point being, I'm not charging $2500 for a Mexican 6920 nor am I initiating any trade, inflating the value to $2500. Again, if that's your hustle, cool.

Buy/sell/trade how you wish. I'll do the same.
    Shooter like Kukoč

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    ah, capitalism always gets peoples hackles up.

don't want it? don't buy it.

Feedback Score
    Point being, the market value of things change. When the value goes up, the supply to the market increases because owners are incentivized to sell. Buyers and sellers who are free to walk away are not ripping each other off.

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast