Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hypocrisy of the day, anti NRA march

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Hypocrisy of the day, anti NRA march

Hires armed protection. That level of stupid and fail is impossible to fathom.

Surprise! Women's Marchers Hired Armed Guards For Their Protest Against The NRA

Organizers of the "Women's March" and Michael Bloomberg's gun control lobbying group Everytown are participating in an anti-National Rifle Association rally today. They are currently walking from Fairfax, Virginia to Washington D.C. as part of the resistance movement. Their main arguments?

-Real men don't need guns

-No one is safe unless everyone is safe (whatever that means)

-Loaded guns under beds are bad

-The NRA doesn't respect women's rights

-The NRA is full of bigots

-Etc.

Cont:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...otest-n2355094
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    What's a real man? Is it a woman who feels like a man?
    Are they assuming genders, or genderizing an object?
    Why can girls, or liquid genders like guns?
    Why can't fake men? Or is it only real men who don't need them, but everyone else does?

This whole thing is very confusing and I feel unsafe and aggressivized. This is way past micro-aggression.

I'm triggered, and I haven't even got to line 2. We need to stop this violent speech. Ive been violated.

What is a women's march? Are men not allowed? What about transgenders? I'm so offended that I'm being descriminates against due to my body!! When are we suing over descriminitory hate speech!?
    Last edited by MegademiC; 07-16-17 at 14:10.

Feedback Score
    I looked at the first pictures, surprise a Muslim woman.

So let me break it down, one of the tenants of Islamic warfare is to infiltrate a society and then work to weaken it's values. Lying is also part of what is allowed.

So we have young Muslim women protesting to take away my Constitutional right to protect myself as a target of Muslims who want me dead.

Yep, I am good with that.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Why can't fake men? Or is it only real men who don't need them, but everyone else does?

This whole thing is very confusing and I feel unsafe and aggressivized.
    This is way past micro-aggression.

I'm triggered, and I haven't even got to line 2. We need to stop this violent speech. Ive been violated.

What is a women's march? Are men not allowed? What about transgenders? I'm so offended that I'm being descriminates against due to my body!! When are we suing over descriminitory hate speech!?
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    meh. No new message, just new faces spouting the same old tired, re-hashed shit Ive heard for the past 40 years. Followed by the same level of cliche' media complicitness.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Just the same old song and dance from the same old butt hurt people. And * most* people could care less.

Feedback Score
    the muslim ativist chick is funny and sadly people believe she is really on there side until she has her real men behead them or burry them and throw rocks etc..

hahahahahh we need to have a snap happen and get rid of the left wackos maybe send em all over to the middle east with passports revoked let them do there gay marches and womens marches and see how it goes

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post

This whole thing is very confusing and I feel unsafe and aggressivized. This is way past micro-aggression.

Hahaha! I died at "liquid genders"

Feedback Score
    So slap a hajib on a woman and that equates to the moral high-ground now?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    So slap a hajib on a woman and that equates to the moral high-ground now?
    Only for liberals, but that's an oxymoron (liberals and morality).
    Last edited by grnamin; 07-16-17 at 20:25.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast