Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 30 round mag Government contracts

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by demigod View Post
    Who is stamping brownells mags? The reason I won't buy them is for fear that they were made by Cprod or something.

I stick to Okays too for GI mags.
    I think that Brownells makes their own mags now. This is why they won the contract a couple of years ago. This sounds like a follow-on.
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDJackal View Post
    I think that Brownells makes their own mags now. This is why they won the contract a couple of years ago. This sounds like a follow-on.
    Could be! I've read in the past that the govt owns the tooling and they award the production contracts to private industry.

I had always guessed that Brownells were built on Cprod mag bodies, and thus would never touch them with a ten foot pole.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Not to bash the P-Mag (I own about 20), what about the Lancer T-Mag? I only have 3 but I haven't had any problems.
    I'm only running P-Mags out here- but I'm starting to think about getting more T-Mags for the smaller profile.
    With 2 poly-mags on the market- why is the government ignoring them both?
    Maybe Magpul should start bribing Senators with Hookers and ACR's
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234